Fun in the Sun (4th July 2023) - Paragon Unit Deal

FrydayFryday Member Posts: 964 ★★★★
I was just wondering if anyone have screenshot of the all 4 Tiers of the Paragon Unit Deals.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Terror_TomTerror_Tom Member Posts: 154
    Will the 48h timer reset when you but the second offer or will i have to buy them all in 48h?
  • Badgerback84Badgerback84 Member Posts: 3
    Just bought the paragon black panther chest from the website, got the units but non of the extra items. Anyone else having issues
  • Igheid11Igheid11 Member Posts: 41

Just bought the paragon black panther chest from the website, got the units but non of the extra items. Anyone else having issues

Same with me. Received wrong bonus items

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★

Are you sure you bought the correct thing? The unit-only purchases are still in the store at the bottom. What does your receipt say you purchased?
  • Igheid11Igheid11 Member Posts: 41
    Igheid11 said:
    What does your receipt say you bought?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Tier 1: A or B? 7 star shards & 7 star gambles or r4 mats.

Tier 2: A or C? 7 star shards vs t6cc selector.

Only at 1k 7 star shards right now. Got 2 r5's, 15 r4, and 7 7stars. Im torn.
  • Mat152Mat152 Member Posts: 18
    Same here bought both an Odin and black panther but only received black panther rewards @Kabam Miike
    Mat152 said:

Same here bought both an Odin and black panther but only received black panther rewards @Kabam Miike

Did you reset the game after both purchases?
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    A little question, someone please help.

After I brought the tier 1 deal, it immediately shifted to tier 2 deals. Will it ever go back to tier the tier 1 deal after the timer sort of runs out for tier 2.....or after any time at all?

After I brought the tier 1 deal, it immediately shifted to tier 2 deals. Will it ever go back to tier the tier 1 deal after the timer sort of runs out for tier 2.....or after any time at all?

It only goes back to tier 1 if you purchase the other two tiers and the bonus tier.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★

It only goes back to tier 1 if you purchase the other two tiers and the bonus tier.
    Welp, that does not sound good 😓, I guess i'll just sit frowning now.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the Paragon tiers that doesn’t require a twitter account to see?

Thanks
  • Mat152Mat152 Member Posts: 18

Mat152 said:

No I purchased both then logged. Only showed me the BP chest rewards to claim. Still have receipts for both
    Mat152 said:

Mat152 said:

No I purchased both then logged. Only showed me the BP chest rewards to claim. Still have receipts for both
    Gotcha. Did you submit a ticket to support?
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:
    Can someone post the pictures here ? For some reason Twitter won’t show pics anymore ubless you log in

• UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    If i get paragon can i get the paragon offers or this works like the event quest?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Can someone double check my math… 36,000 units total for Jessica Jones?

Can someone double check my math… 36,000 units total for Jessica Jones?

Correct.

If i get paragon can i get the paragon offers or this works like the event quest?

It should update, but it’s never a guarantee.
  • Mr_JMr_J Member Posts: 1
    I didn’t know the tier offers would completely go away after the first purchase. Now I’m screwed! I have the units to get all the “solo bonus rewards” if I had the opportunity to purchase the tiers again. I’ve been trying to reach out to Kabam 48 hours ago but no response from them and I have 15 hours left to try to rectify the problem. Can anyone point me in the right direction or hook me up with a person I may be able to speak with?
  • UltraGodUltraGod Member Posts: 13
    How do I access the store where I can buy things for 3000 units? I just bought some units to buy some things and I cant find where that store has gone!
  • UltraGodUltraGod Member Posts: 13
    Mr_J said:

I didn’t know the tier offers would completely go away after the first purchase. Now I’m screwed! I have the units to get all the “solo bonus rewards” if I had the opportunity to purchase the tiers again. I’ve been trying to reach out to Kabam 48 hours ago but no response from them and I have 15 hours left to try to rectify the problem. Can anyone point me in the right direction or hook me up with a person I may be able to speak with?

Wait!? What!? I've been grinding arena and spent real money to get units for this and it's gone!? That's not right!