**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battle grounds matchmaking

Why am I fighting people with multiple rank 5 6 stars and rank 2 7 stars when I have no rank 5s and no rank 2s?

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op, maybe in the future try a forum search as there are dozens of posts on the topic in just the past couple weeks alone.

But short answer, as Pikok said, be happy that you got as far as you did (which I will assume is plat 2) as that is where Kabam takes the training wheels off for weak accounts and actually makes them face everyone else in that tier who are going for same rewards.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Just be happy with the rewards they gave you.
  • Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 68

Op, maybe in the future try a forum search as there are dozens of posts on the topic in just the past couple weeks alone.

But short answer, as Pikok said, be happy that you got as far as you did (which I will assume is plat 2) as that is where Kabam takes the training wheels off for weak accounts and actually makes them face everyone else in that tier who are going for same rewards.

I was silver 1 when I posted this. That’s not far at all.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Manbatn said:

Then that's as far as you can go. Time to fatten up that roster my man. The big blubbery boys don't play
  • Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 68
    ahmynuts said:

Manbatn said:

Then that's as far as you can go. Time to fatten up that roster my man. The big blubbery boys don't play
    Sounds more like I just don’t play battle grounds
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,001 Guardian
    Paragons are matched versus other paragons until plat 2. Welcome to the heck that is known as roster matchmaking