**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw placement bugged

So... The new system launched and its bugged...
I need to place defenders in an easy map... my alliance is not bronze.

Comments

• Options
    TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    Also if you go up a in difficulty you need new champs. Why can't you use the defenders you had in the lower difficulty.. Most accounts don't have 10 good defenders laying around, specially not with diversity.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Does the new Update out today allow you to start Pre-Setting your Defense ?

An issue that came up couple days ago, where EVERYONE is supposedly in bottom-most TIER-22, will definitely affect what Map you are looking at when you go to Pre-Set your Defense for at least this very first War coming back into a 2 week Pre-season.

FYI, (although can read more in thread below), since Wars have been OFFLINE, and since Tiers are calculated based on your Ally WR as a relative Percentage versus all other Ally's that participate in War. Of which, that # of Ally's (aka the Denominator in that calculation) is now ZERO since Wars have been disabled for a while.
    So everyone is currently Tier-22 (tier that goes down to bottommost 100% of WR alliances)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/340618/ummmmm-kabam-why-did-we-drop-to-tier-22-in-war-this-looks-like-a-disaster-in-the-making#latest
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Does the new Update out today allow you to start Pre-Setting your Defense?

Yes it does.

And it does seem very weird at the moment. I imagine it'll change once the season starts, but this does seem very iffy. Also, I got this message when choosing my team of defenders, which I'm pretty sure is just wrong

• Options
    GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 85
    We dropped from tier 7 to tier 22, with a multiplier of 1!
  • Options
    TheOriginalMookTheOriginalMook Posts: 22
    Autoenlist defaults to 3 battlegroups, even after changing it back to 1 the place hero screen shows 3 available to join.
  • Options
    TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    Thank you Kabam! Both things I said are fixed. :smiley: Now we officers can plan! Great update
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    Still locked at 3bg