**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Jessica Jones from July 4th Deals - STILL WAITING!

Kabam,

I have opened a case and was told we'd be receiving reimbursement for the 5 paragon crystals and Jessica Jones (the final milestones in the solo rewards). Your system was broke, so my points for units spent didn't count towards it. I picked up ALL tiers, twice.

How long must we wait? Some of us have spent a ton of money to get her. I could have been using her all this time in BG, which was one of the primary reasons I spent more than I normally do.

To take a week is unacceptable. What if you spent over $1000 and were ignored for a week? I understand 24-48 hours, but come on. This is not cool! Help us out!

Comments

• Options
    AIRxJ0RDANx23xAIRxJ0RDANx23x Posts: 21
    Kabam had a ton of people buy the wrong deals and open tickets for that. I would say a week would be the minimum time to get a response. 10 - 14 days is probably more realistic though.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Kabam does not have an endless supply of employees to work every support ticket as quickly as you would like. And, as we all know, there are support tickets being logged constantly for all of the various bugs and issues. So you might have to wait longer. Good luck. Jessica is awesome and not only in BGs.
  • Options
    RyanStecken2204RyanStecken2204 Posts: 30

Kabam had a ton of people buy the wrong deals and open tickets for that. I would say a week would be the minimum time to get a response. 10 - 14 days is probably more realistic though.

Imagine spending a 1000$ and having to wait 10-14 days for a bug from Kabams side. Thats just bs. Stop defending them for releasing stuff with bugs. And here I thought that offers would never be bugged because its the most important thing for them.
  • Options
    GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45

Imagine spending a 1000$ and having to wait 10-14 days for a bug from Kabams side. Thats just bs. Stop defending them for releasing stuff with bugs. And here I thought that offers would never be bugged because its the most important thing for them.
    This is my point. There are some of us that spend a ton. I'm not super wealthy, so it's a big deal for me to spend this much, and then to be delayed this long.

It's not my problem they are understaffed. Like I said, I understand a day or two, but a week+ is really a slap in the face to me.

If you have holiday deals, you know there will be increased support tickets. High some consultants to work with the demand. You're going to have increased income to accommodate for it... keep your customers SATISFIED, especially the ones that spend a lot.

I initially wasn't even going for JJ. I wish I could undo it, but there are no returns in this game. You pay for something, you can't return it, and you have to wait for what you paid for. That's how I see it.

But yes, I do understand patience is required... to what degree, though? There is a point where it becomes "enough is enough".

Anyway, I'm not sure there are that many folks like me waiting for the grand prize. If I was waiting for a small item, who cares, but I put in a lot of money to get a champ that was going to help with BG, and now that's a week gone by without her.

Thanks @RyanStecken2204 for understanding.
  • Options
    NegativePersonNegativePerson Posts: 13
    GodMan114 said:

This is my point. There are some of us that spend a ton. I'm not super wealthy, so it's a big deal for me to spend this much, and then to be delayed this long.

It's not my problem they are understaffed. Like I said, I understand a day or two, but a week+ is really a slap in the face to me.

If you have holiday deals, you know there will be increased support tickets. High some consultants to work with the demand. You're going to have increased income to accommodate for it... keep your customers SATISFIED, especially the ones that spend a lot.

I initially wasn't even going for JJ. I wish I could undo it, but there are no returns in this game. You pay for something, you can't return it, and you have to wait for what you paid for. That's how I see it.

But yes, I do understand patience is required... to what degree, though? There is a point where it becomes "enough is enough".

Anyway, I'm not sure there are that many folks like me waiting for the grand prize. If I was waiting for a small item, who cares, but I put in a lot of money to get a champ that was going to help with BG, and now that's a week gone by without her.

Same here bro. Agree - this is totally bs
  • Options
    RyanStecken2204RyanStecken2204 Posts: 30
    GodMan114 said:

Funny thing I didnt even spend on July 4th, the game is just too buggy for me, but I respect people who spend. The new event is already bugged again, kabam cant do a single update without bugs and then having to wait weeks for help from the support team is just crazy. They made so much money from july 4th but nothing goes into the game apparently. Also the people disagreeing are kabam fanboys, gotta be crazy to defend stuff like this from a company
  • Options
    GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45
    What do ya know...
    She finally arrived. Glad that's over with! Just wanted to report back that I finally got her.