Options

Trello board nonsense

SamanunSamanun Posts: 630 ★★★
I am not apart of the group of players that ranked kraven and zemo however this is absolutely ridiculous why isnt any of this information available on the forums or better yet in game what percentage of the player base even uses the forums what percentage of the player base even knows what trello is if your going to use 3 different sites to carry out information atleast advertise it there is no link to trello in game and there might be one of the forums i dont know but what i do know is i certainly shouldnt have to look for it it should be pinned one of the first messages you see imagine how many future problems can and will be avoided

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    All of your punctuation keys seem to be disabled.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

I am not apart of the group of players that ranked kraven and zemo however this is absolutely ridiculous why isnt any of this information available on the forums or better yet in game what percentage of the player base even uses the forums what percentage of the player base even knows what trello is if your going to use 3 different sites to carry out information atleast advertise it there is no link to trello in game and there might be one of the forums i dont know but what i do know is i certainly shouldnt have to look for it it should be pinned one of the first messages you see imagine how many future problems can and will be avoided

Sentence structure like that probably drove your English teacher to heavy drinking.
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Would be nice if they had a link in-game to the trello board.

Do you know what would be nice? If Kabam actually used that Trello for once. I'm so tired to report nearly every week that Howard is bugged in the bug section of the forum, just to be ignored... Great communication with the player base there.

Meanwhile, there's not a single week that passes that doesn't see a major f**k up: arena express, AW persistent placement, all paths of side quest opened, 1250 mythic crystals instead of shards. The list goes on and on.... Amateurs.

• Options
    knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 32
    I see I got a lot of LOLs for asking what Trello is. Seriously, I’ve been playing the game since it came out and casually used the forums for the past four or five (?) years. I had no idea what Trello was. But then again, I haven’t been trying to report bugs, so I won’t fault Kabam for not letting me know about it.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★
    Elthan said:

Pikolu said:

Would be nice if they had a link in-game to the trello board.

Do you know what would be nice? If Kabam actually used that Trello for once. I'm so tired to report nearly every week that Howard is bugged in the bug section of the forum, just to be ignored... Great communication with the player base there.

Meanwhile, there's not a single week that passes that doesn't see a major f**k up: arena express, AW persistent placement, all paths of side quest opened, 1250 mythic crystals instead of shards. The list goes on and on.... Amateurs.

Yeah I gave up on it when they wouldn't address relic binding issues.