**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Goodbye MCOC :)

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

They couldn't even take away the bugged SQ 100% exploration rewards, I don't think they have the capacity of filtering out thousands of players who opened 1250 crystals.

Mistakes happened in the game and so mistakes will be repeated to catch 100% of the exploiters.

With the Crystals taken down, they have more time. It's possible.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

They couldn't even take away the bugged SQ 100% exploration rewards, I don't think they have the capacity of filtering out thousands of players who opened 1250 crystals.

Mistakes happened in the game and so mistakes will be repeated to catch 100% of the exploiters.

With the Crystals taken down, they have more time. It's possible.
    I want to trust you. And I want to trust them.
    Honestly. Really not much to say.
    But there's a 'But' and 'what if?'.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't know if I agree or disagree with you. On the one hand they are going to remove every single champ and piece of iso that came out of those mythic crystals so you're wrong about that, on the other hand however all these players have plenty of time to tackle down content they wouldn't have been able to complete without these champs and I don't know how exactly they could roll back all of that too.
    Compensation is out of the question obviously, and bans are out of the question too because not enough people got to exploit the bug. I think this is just a situation where no solution will satisfy everyone tbh, I certainly wouldn't leave the game though.
  • Options
    1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Posts: 95
    edited July 2023
    Yes, actually, no one cares, and especially the Cabam, whether you leave or not. This game now has just an awesome lot of problems that kabam are not going to fix, and they don't care if you play or not. As long as they learn donat, they will not fix the game.
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    I tho I read somewhere all their rewards were going to be taken back. I’m sure a lot goes on with all of that.
  • Options
    SchwarteSchwarte Posts: 47
    They just wait a few weeks so that the work is at least worth it.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

You all do realize that everything will be taken from them right?

they won't get them all , something like this happened last time ...
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 62
    Unless you were knocked out of the top 10 due to this latest crystal bug, does it really matter?
  • Options
    mohamoha Posts: 40

I know at least 10 players who opened hundreds of hundreds from those mythic crystals and got 6-8 new 7* champ + high sig their 6* roster + found all 6* in game * tons of gold and iso and they got to keep ALL of it and now they telling me they crushing BGs like they never did before. Kabam is silencing this as they have 0 intentions to actually work for something that isn't gonna cash them in, so now I'm gonna cash out my latest july 4th purchases via refund and uninstall this rigged game, aint no chance in the world I play a game where I got people advantage on me significantly that way. Cheers :)

Buddy i know a lot of members who got carried in incursions , they didnt get banned nor they strip their legend title , they just banned some , no wonder you re going to leave the game , good luck buddy.
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    no need to get angry, until things don't work and there are serious bugs that can make the game unbalanced (the issue of 1250 crystals makes it very unbalanced) just don't spend any money. if you play without spending you get less angry
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Viper18 said:

Oh man not another one of these Goodbye posts. Seems like there's one every 2-3 weeks.

lol true.

don't let the door hit you on your way out, op!
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Im confused, whats the topic here?

Did those players exploit something? What happened?
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    SuelGames said:

• Options
    Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58
    SuelGames said:

The emote one comment below you describes exactly what happened. Kabam made a HUGE mistake that gave lots of players 1250 free Mythic Crystals and now they trying to silence it
  • Options

SuelGames said:

The emote one comment below you describes exactly what happened. Kabam made a HUGE mistake that gave lots of players 1250 free Mythic Crystals and now they trying to silence it
    How so?
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

SuelGames said:

If you already quit the game and already put in for your forth of July purchase refund (good luck with that), why continue to keep going on this topic?
  • Options
    Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58

SuelGames said:

If you already quit the game and already put in for your forth of July purchase refund (good luck with that), why continue to keep going on this topic?
    Because I can
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

One person is crying about quitting the game because they want attention but they're not actually quitting
  • Options
    FlippFlipp Posts: 48
    Is like swearing you’ll never spending a dime at a specific retailer cause they “screwed” you over, and you are just going there to window shop or what?

If I felt wronged and so strongly as you “apparently” do, I’d have moved on long by now and not given anymore of my time to it. But to each their own brother