**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Highest pvp streak ever?

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
What is it?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    More than 2
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

More than 2

Whomp whomp.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Assuming you mean legit streak, thats tricky to find out due to the highest streaks in game being held by bots.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Biggest part of PVP players used bots to grind really high streaks and PVP wins, no one is clean.
  • Options
    Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38
    Mine is 407 no bots ever used.
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    Karatemike has 1500+, probably the highest 🫤
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    mines 69 lol
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Let’s ask the modders… 🙄
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Never gone beyond a 24. And frankly I hope nobody does, in the recent Absorbing man arena. I really do want him in my roster 😓
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Mine is 333 that too i made for a 4* daredevil arena way back in 2015. After that i was never able to reach thay mark.

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

My ally mate has 2200. Pretty sure that isn’t possible, legitimately.

Dablemon has 2902 and to my knowledge that is the highest in game and is impossible too beat now.

Back in the day there was a 1v1 arena every day you do a fight or 2 and that arena never ended. People did it to get the 2* punisher, if you didn't get him for free when dupes were introduced into the game, and they kept going after their "lucky" drop. You could get a crazy streak over the years but that mode doesn't exist anymore so there is no way to beat it nowadays.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Dablemon has 2902 and to my knowledge that is the highest in game and is impossible too beat now.

Back in the day there was a 1v1 arena every day you do a fight or 2 and that arena never ended. People did it to get the 2* punisher, if you didn't get him for free when dupes were introduced into the game, and they kept going after their "lucky" drop. You could get a crazy streak over the years but that mode doesn't exist anymore so there is no way to beat it nowadays.
    Also for the gwenpool in the cinema (or something along that lines) event
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Despite the fact that many (if not most) of these streaks were built with illegal means, there are many similar streaks that are 100% legal.
    Whoever is being around for few years should know that 7 days, and even better 14 days arenas were a thing periodically.
    In a 14 day arena someone is able to built a 3000 streak by playing ~10hrs daily (20 streak per hour).
    So it's better people don't jump on early conclusions when they see these numbers on profiles.
    They can be done legitimately.
    I'm really glad, that despite I was tempted and very close to do, i didn't grind that arenas to built an impressive streak back then, because now I would be suspect of arena botting for many misinformed players.
    A very high arena streak might be suspicious but it isn't evidence of cheating.
    A very high arena fights number though, can be a clear indicator of botting or shift playing (account sharing).
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Despite the fact that many (if not most) of these streaks were built with illegal means, there are many similar streaks that are 100% legal.
    Whoever is being around for few years should know that 7 days, and even better 14 days arenas were a thing periodically.
    In a 14 day arena someone is able to built a 3000 streak by playing ~10hrs daily (20 streak per hour).
    So it's better people don't jump on early conclusions when they see these numbers on profiles.
    They can be done legitimately.
    I'm really glad, that despite I was tempted and very close to do, i didn't grind that arenas to built an impressive streak back then, because now I would be suspect of arena botting for many misinformed players.
    A very high arena streak might be suspicious but it isn't evidence of cheating.
    A very high arena fights number though, can be a clear indicator of botting or shift playing (account sharing).
    Very fair. Thank you