Black ISO market store. (Buff?)

__SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
With the inflation and depreciation on tons of in game materials … should we see a buff and update on the store ???? 7* shards and perhaps 7* champs in here?? For an actual paid feature (store) part of the game, U would think the buff should have happened when 7* champs were released. Any updates on this team??? Or anyone that might have any info?

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    We should, but.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    I vote for a buff on this…
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 255 ★★★
    they haven't said anything specific during their last live stream, but they mentioned general updates to glory, loyalty and other stores, so I hope the actual paid one won't be overlooked
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I believe they've actually said that an update to the Blackmarket, along with the other stores, is on their roadmap. They haven't committed to a time frame because of other priorities, which is alright in my mind. I'm just glad they're working on it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

I believe they've actually said that an update to the Blackmarket, along with the other stores, is on their roadmap. They haven't committed to a time frame because of other priorities, which is alright in my mind. I'm just glad they're working on it.

I’m sure there’s analysis required as to how these things affect the game economy but this seems like one of the simplest things to accomplish in game. Make the t6b and t3a buys 15% to match BGs. Change the price jump to 50 per buy instead of 150. Add t6cc to the store, 5% random for 500 glory and a price increase of 50 per.
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    I do agree specially here. Loyalty and glory is earned and are super outdated but I pay a subscription monthly to get my regular 5* shard lol and there is ZERO… nothing on 7 stars or tier 6 class. Should be there and incentive those that don’t have it to buy it. I’m here trading for 3 and 4* crystals lol.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Yep. This was my last month getting it until it’s bugged and I’ve kept it since it released.
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    The black market must be kabams memises given they have said this will be updated a very ling time ago maybe 6+ months possibly a lot longer.
    The question is how long are you going to hold your breath.
    But yes now 18 dollars a month for the same stuff that was great 2 yes ago, is well not great value anymore
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
    I stopped doing the Black Market and won’t buy again until they buff it. The longer they wait, the more money in my pocket :)
    I might stop buying it as well… already got all the feature champs… already got enough 3..4 and 5* champs and shards and I’m not playing arena like that anymore.
  • T_BaloneyT_Baloney Member Posts: 12
    I'm the same as others. Bought it every month for a long time. This will be my last month. Several rewards I can't even get at Paragon. I don't get PHC shards, 3* shards, or 4* shards regularly enough to be able to do the trades. Won't buy it again until I hear about a buff.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    GoingBack said:

I stopped doing the Black Market and won’t buy again until they buff it. The longer they wait, the more money in my pocket :)

I stopped getting it ages ago. The extra units are nice but it's not worth it anymore for me.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Sounds like an issue the game team needs to start talking about now.
    @Midnightfox I think they might do an update to the store but I just hope it’s really soon. Specially how much tier 6 class is needed for rank 5 and rank 2 7*s
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★

Updating these stores must be more work than I think it is to be part of a road map versus just something that you do every 3 months typing in new cost values....and for anything new, taking 2 minutes double checking to make sure you typed "fragments" or "shards" in the code versus "crystals".
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    I still use it but think I'm ending it this month. Not worth it really.
    We shall see. Im prolly not renewing until further notice.