**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else only getting path A in the side quest

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★
    I have got path C twice and path A the remaining times. I want Path B and of course like everyone else, want Path E.

Hate this random rift concept. Kabam please retire it after this month, no one likes it.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 ★★★★★
    First 3 - Path B. Most recent 2 - Path A.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    So far A x2 and B x3. It is expected based on A being called the common path and B the uncommon. Not to mention the probability percentage is posted.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    Kind of wishing I jumped on the rifts as soon as they opened up. Would have liked to be a part of the group who was able to quick snag the rewards. I know it wasn’t intended, but I guess if you snooze you lose.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Well we’ll def get path E at least once if we complete all the objectives.

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I got Path-D, Path-A, Path-A, Path-A, Path-B, Path-D.. if we get to choose Path.. im going for awaken gem.

7th day, I hope it's Path-E.. then with my selection, I'd pick tier6 basic fragments path and 6* awaken gem path.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    3 A, 1 B, 1C
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    I finally got something other than A today.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,010 Guardian

Well we’ll def get path E at least once if we complete all the objectives.

In fact, assuming you do all the entries, we will get four choices in Rifts. Two of them will allow us to choose between A, B, and C, one will allow us to choose between A, B, C, and D, and the last one will let us choose any path. So out of 28 runs, four will give us at least some choice.

This was done to address the issue of some players having disastrously bad luck. It is now impossible to have completely bad luck. Even in the worst case scenario every player can guarantee a floor of rewards, one E, one (presumably) D, and two choices from the ABC paths. Random chance then operates to grant lucky players more than that floor.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,010 Guardian
    Ansh_A said:

I have got path C twice and path A the remaining times. I want Path B and of course like everyone else, want Path E.

Hate this random rift concept. Kabam please retire it after this month, no one likes it.

To be honest, I find Rifts to be an acceptable change up. I think there needs to be some balance between predictable and random. If everything is too random it becomes too chaotic and pointless, but if everything becomes too predictable it also becomes too boring.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 98
    All path A. Not sure why Kabam doesn’t give each path an equal chance.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Mpd1 said:

All path A. Not sure why Kabam doesn’t give each path an equal chance.

Not sure why Kabam doesn’t just give us 30 awakening gems straight up
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Path an again. Gotta love horrible rng
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    GMAX77 said:

I guess it kind of is what it is, but
    getting path A over and over is starting to make me miss the old rift system. Lol. (I probably wouldn’t be saying this if I picked up the gem though. Lol)

Question: are all of the chests the same as path A, or do the uncommon and rare chests have different rewards.

So far have gotten that path the most but I did get lucky and got 2 different paths. 1 of them being the awakening gem already.
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 256 ★★★
    The nexus selectors is a nice improvement, but every time they reintroduce rifts I think about how the format for something like Mutant Island, where we can just choose from multiple rewards and unlock higher tiers as we play, is buried in a drawer somewhere at kabam HQ 😢
  • Options
    Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
    edited July 2023
    Path A. Every time. Rifts and Cav crystals are the worst kind of reward. Some, like me, always get the worst rewards possible every single time. That’s not fun or fair to those who never have good luck with RNG based rewards. We earned good stuff. As an end game paragon player none of this is worth it. Well none that I am able to get is worth it anyway.
  • Options
    CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    Path A 5x here. It’s ridiculous.
  • Options
    To the person who reaches path E (AG Gem) without using the key, I hope you get a 7* Groot or 7* Iron Patriot :D
  • Options
    I got B once. Then A all the way
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

I absolutely detest Rng in actual content, it's a matter of fairness.. Rng should be kept for crystals, not content.. if it wasn't for the need to actually complete the path to unlock the choice thing, ide back out, as the prizes on A are in no way worthy of my time

Rifts big suk
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,856 ★★★★★

Guess I'm really getting lucky on these ...
    In 5 entries managed to "explore" the map (1x path each), and my 6th entry got me another AG. Sucks I have 9 of these now
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I got a mix of mostly A and two runs on B.

What are the odds someone ends up with a double digit number of 6* awakening gems from this?
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 511 ★★★

In 5 entries managed to "explore" the map (1x path each), and my 6th entry got me another AG. Sucks I have 9 of these now

really? I remember you said you did not know and explored every path when the rift was bugged! lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    No, I've had a range. Never the Gem, though.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,856 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

really? I remember you said you did not know and explored every path when the rift was bugged! lol
    No ...? What are you talking about?