Options

Battle grounds scoring problem

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
Why are we only getting half the amount of points from a win, I am very close to the 400k mark and I did the calculations. 1125 for a gladiator win using energy. Is this something new with the update. It's really not cool

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★
    It’s always been 1125 using energy. That is by design in order to encourage players to use elder marks (which costs units) since a loss with elder marks is worth 2250 twice the amount for a win with energy.

It’s also why arena grinders and spenders have already easily hit 400k by tanking in the lower tiers of victory track. I had 7500 units left over from the 4th of July sales, used less than half on elder marks and hit 400k by day 10. Thanks to the tanking players I hit gladiator’s circuit by week 3
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Energy is actually 3 times less than elders. Makes the points per unit cost the same.

There is a slight calculation error in the alliance points tho
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Yes, you're right in my frustration with bg, it's 2200 for the lost using marks, and 750 for the win.
    I dearly hate battlegrounds but it's the only mode of the game where the rewards are worthy in today's economy