Summoner appreciation

CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193
Do you guys think we will have a summoner appreciation?

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Maybe I imagined it, but I thought I read somewhere that it starts tomorrow (the 21st).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    We don't have one for quite some years and nothing was announced yet so, probably no
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 444 ★★
    Miss those days when Kabam appreciated players...Once upon a time, far far away...😌
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Member Posts: 149 ★★
    More like bug appreciation
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I will say, I miss the free stuff you get for logging in
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Since that would require them to actually appreciate the summoners, I would bet no (as don't think there has been one for a while).

However, Im positive there will be more "appreciation" events on what they truly appreciate which is the summoners money. My guess is they won't call it "summoners money appreciation" event though and am sure they will go on calling those events things like "banquet event", July 4 event, Black Friday event, spring cleaning event, etc.
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 255 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Bugmat78 said:

No. But there'll be a summer spending event over a 2-3 month period as usual probably, with some watered down free rewards on the side.
    Free 7* at the low cost of $30 😉
    all things considered, 30 bucks for a brand new 7* is a very good price, not to mention all the other stuff included in the pass.

that being said, I have a feeling that this pass will be slightly more expensive than last year's :grimace:
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    Summoner wallet appreciation is something i see happening in the near future