This racist on global chat has been reported many times

ValrozValroz Member Posts: 211 ★★
And is still not yet banned. I wonder why?

He is literally doing this every day but he’s still around.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    Just click the report button and block them. If you have more trouble with them, then there is a setting that allows you to disable global chat.
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    I get all these comments that it's better to just ignore and block global chat and stuff , but op said ""is this behaviour not actionable by kabam"" . Comment on this .
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Serious advice : the global chat is filled with racist, colorist, homophobes, trolls and what not. SPAM BLOCK! I have blocked close to around 120 people, and have never looked back. You know what's better? I disabled the global chat, it's honestly a massive waste of time, unless you want some random person to chat with, or seldom genuine pieces of advice.

You blocking them, will make the global chat appear more non-cluttered to you. All the best! Trust me if gets better from here
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Mine has been switched off since I joined..8yrs
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    For OP, When Elephant walks dog starts barking. Elephant don't care. Turn off global if you don't want to see this kind of stupidity.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    What if his from India and just doesn't like his country 🤔
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    India isn't a race but I agree this person must be banned
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    Valroz said:

He always cracks me up
  • mohamoha Member Posts: 40
    Valroz said:

Send ticket to support , that report button does nothing
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    I've seen that meme and it's hilarious
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Regardless of why, this is not really the place for that. There’s a forum rule about not calling out specific accounts, and we can’t do anything about this anyways.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op, Kabam is actually very good at taking action against racism in global, I've gotten several dozen racist players banned from global. The thing is you need to do a correct report as they won't catch it on their own.

The in global report button does absolutely nothing and is simply a placebo. You need to take a screenshot(s) and submit a ticket through customer support in game. I have a 100% success rate on those who I reported this way for racism (although first and second offense are often temporary global bans, third is pretty much always permanent).