Have the rewards from 1250 mythic crystal glitch been rerolled yet?

AkigothampunkAkigothampunk Member Posts: 17
I just saw a person on global with a conquerer account with a 7 star titania as a top champion,I believe it is from opening the massive mythic crystals from the glitch ,I just wanted to confirm that have they been removed from those accounts yet,that or this person is a hacker probably.

Comments

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    They will get around to it about the same time the remove your 24 million loyalty from people.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    Forgive my ignorance again, but how do you know that they are Conquerer?
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★

You can click on titles and see all the ones they have. So the highest progress title they have is what they are
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★

Symbol next to their profile picture
  • Sparky9494Sparky9494 Member Posts: 58
    They obviously didn't do any anything and they surely won't be able to.
    Just think about all the dupes from them.
    Kabam wouldn't put in work for anything that won't cash them in. They only work for cash.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 299 ★★★
    It is impossible to confiscate all the champions ppl opened from crystals especially when they leveled up and/or used items on those. Many players will get away with this 1250 mythic crystals bug. Their accounts acquired a massive gain this time.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,351 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

It is impossible to confiscate all the champions ppl opened from crystals especially when they leveled up and/or used items on those. Many players will get away with this 1250 mythic crystals bug. Their accounts acquired a massive gain this time.

Wrong.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Removing the champs or dupes and the iso/gold doesn't even resolve the issue they created. Everything those accounts have since accomplished in every game mode are things they might not have been able to do without what they gained from cheating by opening those crystals.

The only way to rectify this is to remove absolutely everything they have gained or completed using any of the champs they pulled from those crystals or regular crystals they opened using shards from dupes from the mythic crystals. If they opened a large amount (which is problematically a subjective number) the points and rewards obtained by all accounts in their alliances should be taken back as well and the cheaters' accounts should be perma banned. For a lower amount of opened crystals maybe a 7 day ban and if only a couple maybe they can leave it alone.

They should then figure out some type of compensation for undoing all the progress and removing all the rewards from time restricted monthly content that they can't go back to complete after their bans are served due to them being over because if it wasn't for Kabam's incompetence they might have been able to complete that content without the extra champs. That compensation should be sent to every account in the game because those who didn't cheat shouldn't have been made to deal with the repercussions of this mistake and it would be quicker and easier to send it to all.

The huge problem with this seems to be that every day that goes by that those accounts aren't temporarily banned to prevent further completion of content, the more things there will be that should be undone and the more things that are impacted by those things that need to be undone as well. This would seem to be a massive and probably impossible job for Kabam to do given what they have shown their capabilities to be when it comes to doing things without error and thinking ahead to see problems that could or will occurr based on their actions.

I can't imagine they will do more than at most remove some champions and maybe ban a few extreme cases and we will never know, if they do claim to have addressed some of these more involved issues, what they have actually done due to their policies of not discussing actions taken on individual accounts.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

TrongNov said:

Wrong.
    Wrong.