**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can't enter in the game

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
The game kicked me out and i can t log in anymore

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Same here,
  • Options
    MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    same
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    I can’t get in either
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Maybe because of this?

**PLEASE BE AWARE**
    Due to incorrectly awarded Mythic Crystals to some Summoners, we will need to temporarily block access to The Contest for impacted accounts to ensure proper actions can take place.
    This will appear as a temporary account suspension, but you will regain access within several hours once this correction has been implemented.
    We will be removing associated rewards from accounts that took advantage of this exploit.
    These actions are currently slated to take place later this week.
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    my game is stuck at the log in screen also. immediately came here to see if anyone else has this issue
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

Maybe because of this?

**PLEASE BE AWARE**
    Due to incorrectly awarded Mythic Crystals to some Summoners, we will need to temporarily block access to The Contest for impacted accounts to ensure proper actions can take place.
    This will appear as a temporary account suspension, but you will regain access within several hours once this correction has been implemented.
    We will be removing associated rewards from accounts that took advantage of this exploit.

If it is then they've messed up and stopped anyone getting on the game 😆 I can't get on either but never even logged in on the day this exploit happened, fortunately.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

Maybe because of this?

**PLEASE BE AWARE**

but i didn’t claim any crystals, so my account wasn’t affected.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    The team is looking into this.

It is unrelated the banner re: mythic crystals posted on the forums.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Mackey said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Maybe because of this?

**PLEASE BE AWARE**

If it is then they've messed up and stopped anyone getting on the game 😆 I can't get on either but never even logged in on the day this exploit happened, fortunately.
    Did you read the message? They didn’t mess up anything they clearly said that they would have to “block access to The Contest” meaning the entire game for every player. Not just people who claimed those mythic crystals.

Edit: according to Kabam jax who sent his message as I sent mine, it isn’t related to this but still my message holds.
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    I’m able to get in now
  • Options
    mine works also
  • Options

Mackey said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Maybe because of this?

**PLEASE BE AWARE**

Did you read the message? They didn’t mess up anything they clearly said that they would have to “block access to The Contest” meaning the entire game for every player. Not just people who claimed those mythic crystals.
    Did you read the message?

"We will need to temporarily block access to The Contest for impacted accounts".

My account, and many others, wasn't impacted by this.
  • Options
    I'm back in now 👌
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Maybe because of this?

**PLEASE BE AWARE**

Edit: according to Kabam jax who sent his message as I sent mine, it isn’t related to this but still my message holds.
    If you read the message it actually says "Impacted Accounts". You were wrong and for some reason decided to double down on it.👍
  • Options
    qazanostraqazanostra Posts: 7
    Kabam Jax said:

I was kicked off the side quest before I finished it. Now I can't get rewards
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Ticket to support. https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Was probably related to the latest iOS 16.6 Apple update.
    Sounds like that has been resolved now.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Ticket to support. https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thank you
  • Options

I have an android, it also crashed
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    I have an Android.
    It s only a "kabug"
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

Crashing is different (and happens routinely, more for some than others, after playing the game for a while, as in “xx” amount of fights, depending on numerous factors).

Or, if you mean even in between restarting game, you had left off inside a quest. And came back later and you were no longer in that quest.
    That may indeed have been because of the Mythic crystal roll-back. Kabam may be rolling those affected account back in time, which may potentially cause your current status inside a quest to get reset (??)

But as for those others, they actually couldn’t start the game at all after they upgraded to newest iOS.
  • Options

Crashing is different (and happens routinely, more for some than others, after playing the game for a while, as in “xx” amount of fights, depending on numerous factors).

I didn't use the mythic crystals bug, so there was nothing to ban me for. I just went into the game, decided to go through a side quest. Died on the boss as the first champion. And I got kicked out of the game when I wanted to pick another champion. When the game loaded, there was no pass to the side quest, I can’t enter the quest itself and there are no rewards. I wrote to tech support and now waiting for what they say. Just a little embarrassing lol