This is becoming a trend now, kabam

Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
From last few months i would say . Whenever something new goes live in the game.. it comes with bugs/ issues or already broken launch. Then again have to wait for sometime for the fix & at time even the "actual fix" comes with bugs as well.
This is becoming a trend lately that whatever kabam launches in the game ( be it a event, deals , features or packages) comes out as bugged.
Curious to know " what's happening behind the scene? To tackle this trend.. coz this is not a 1 time thing anymore" , i would say only thing presistent in the game currently is bugs & issues than actual gameplay!
Even AI speed/ reflexes goes out of control but then again nothing been done on ai ! Now for inputs, with july & fix update, inputs drops are again becoming a trend.
Honestly saying " this trend puts a question mark on the team that take care of things behind the scenes" but we understand they are human as well.. mistakes tend to happen but NOT this frequently.
"Fellow summoners, what's your view on this trend"

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    Software has bugs. This is 100 percent common in development. Don’t blow it out of proportion.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    What kind of response are you really expecting with this post?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

Software has bugs. This is 100 percent common in development. Don’t blow it out of proportion.

I'm playing 3 other games being, pokemon masters, DB legends and One piece bounty rush, do they have bugs? Sure, but it's no where near close to Mcoc. Here's a few examples:

July offers solo event
    Old champs being bugged rintrah, new champs being bugged cassie and antman
    Side Eq bugged, and the rewards itself was bugged to (1250 crystals)
    Root mechanic was bugged, sending RT tkts and guess what it's also bugged
    AW kept getting delayed as its bugged
    Gambit relic was bugged as well
    And all of that was in 1 month only, that's not normal in any game or any place, so please don't try to normalize it
    Convenient that none of those games you listed have any official forums or place for listing important information. They use mostly Facebook and Twitter but have zero info outside of notes for updates. Pokemon Masters Ex just says fixed various bugs.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★

Vance2_jr said:

This is so discouraging. Clearly, apathy has taken hold at Kabam. Once that happens, things fall apart fast.

9 years fast.
    I never said they’ve been apathetic since the beginning. I implied that the apathy is a new thing, so let’s start the clock now.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure there was a time a few years back when this same happened. Everything () was broken
    Vance2_jr said:

Vance2_jr said:

This is so discouraging. Clearly, apathy has taken hold at Kabam. Once that happens, things fall apart fast.

9 years fast.
    I never said they’ve been apathetic since the beginning. I implied that the apathy is a new thing, so let’s start the clock now.
    We've literally been going through the same thing month after month. Every month has been the same for years. New update, new bugs. This isn't a new thing.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★

Have you played other games at all? Clearly not. Yes it is 100 percent common, and bugs are also common, but to this extent?!?!? You release something new, something old gets broken inturn....idk if you have just gotten used to it, mate 😂
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★

Vance2_jr said:

Vance2_jr said:

9 years fast.
    We've literally been going through the same thing month after month. Every month has been the same for years. New update, new bugs. This isn't a new thing.
    Yes it ain't new, but it's necessary to keep reminding Kabam of it. We can't just give into it..... if we do, forget that parry will ever work, or you fav champs will work like you please, or that arena will ever be exciting, or that there'll be any development at all

Vance2_jr said:

Vance2_jr said:

9 years fast.
    This seems worse than usual to me. Side quest quirks are always a thing but it has hit almost game mode in a significant way in the last few weeks.

Arena was broken.

Side quest was broken in at least two ways.

War was broken.

AQ was impacted because champs were stuck in war defense that wasn’t actually happening.

BG alliance event points were bugged and not being awarded properly.

RDTs didn’t work.

I don’t remember this many significant issues in this short of a span before.

It's definitely not worse than other months. I've been playing this game since the beginning. Like a week after launch and since I became more involved in the forums in 2017, things like this have happened every month. It feels like it's worse because there's more the the game than in the past and there's more that can go wrong. BGs are new, Express mode is new, etc..

Side quests have been broken dozens of times. Mutant Treasure Island is the most famous and it was more devastating than this. Kabam even made it right with a comp package this time for those who didn't or could exploit the glitch.

War has been broken numerous times as well. This one hurts me the most because I love AW. I loathe AQ and it's been torture not having AW to even it out. But it's not the worst by a long shot of being broken. At least the didn't have to cut the season short like they have at least 5 times.

I don't know why anyone would put AQ champs on AW defense if they were going to use them in AQ since that's not a possibility. That's just user error.

RDTs has issues before as well. Nothing new.

Its another typical month. In two weeks we'll be back here complaining about the next set of bugs in the new update.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    You forgot just newly issued kraven ranked down ticket also bugged & not returning the materials at all.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    ?
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 186 ★★

Vance2_jr said:

Vance2_jr said:

9 years fast.
    This seems worse than usual to me. Side quest quirks are always a thing but it has hit almost game mode in a significant way in the last few weeks.

Arena was broken.

War was broken.

AQ was impacted because champs were stuck in war defense that wasn’t actually happening.

RDTs didn’t work.

It's definitely not worse than other months. I've been playing this game since the beginning. Like a week after launch and since I became more involved in the forums in 2017, things like this have happened every month. It feels like it's worse because there's more the the game than in the past and there's more that can go wrong. BGs are new, Express mode is new, etc..

Side quests have been broken dozens of times. Mutant Treasure Island is the most famous and it was more devastating than this. Kabam even made it right with a comp package this time for those who didn't or could exploit the glitch.

War has been broken numerous times as well. This one hurts me the most because I love AW. I loathe AQ and it's been torture not having AW to even it out. But it's not the worst by a long shot of being broken. At least the didn't have to cut the season short like they have at least 5 times.

I don't know why anyone would put AQ champs on AW defense if they were going to use them in AQ since that's not a possibility. That's just user error.

RDTs has issues before as well. Nothing new.

Its another typical month. In two weeks we'll be back here complaining about the next set of bugs in the new update.
    You do know that if you placed defenders in Aw defense, you can use those defenders before the attack phase begins. Some lower accounts can still participate in AQ.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Vance2_jr said:

Vance2_jr said:

9 years fast.

Arena was broken.

War was broken.

RDTs didn’t work.

It's definitely not worse than other months. I've been playing this game since the beginning.
    It's not the worst it's ever been, we've sure hard darker times. Almost day 1 player also, but the past 2-3 months have been the roughest in about 3 years, input issues aside, the sheer culmination of issues, with champions old and new, modes, deals, exploits, heck, even In game mail and rank down tickets. All in the space of 2 months.

But like I said in an earlier post, we've hit a pretty low, low. So It can surely only look up from here and as I said we've had worse times and recovered fine.

The only issue I really have, is like you said, a lot of these issues we've had before, they keep letting avoidable repeat issues keep slipping in.