**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

With 7*r3 coming in October, can we get ascension now?

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★

Since Battlerealm Brawl is gonna put an r3 in the game, it’s time for ascension. @kabamJaxSucks said in the livestream it wasn’t needed yet because 7*s were so much stronger than 6*s yet (even though I think R2s are).. so now with r3s coming, can we get a timeline?

*also, bring 6* Magik in game

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Damn wait! Where is 6* Magik! What’s the deal there?!?!? Didn’t even realise
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    At least you weren't a complete **** about it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Ascension will be like mastery 2.0 a forgotten roadmap.

According to Vega nothing has been said about it since it was first mentioned but @Pikolu did have a very interesting message up there
  • Options
    Conspiracy theory or maybe just trust issues: introducing r3s just 6 months after 7* are introduced seems crazy fast… like really crazy… (here’s the conspiracy part): ascension has value with 7*r2s in the game… but it has EVEN MORE value with 7*r3s in the game… which means it’s an additional thing to sell that’s even more sought after to keep up in things like BGs where the power scale makes a bigger difference. Since there seems to be a lack of focus (or maybe manpower) to create the content we’re clamoring for, all the focus is on BGs which makes all those potential ascension rank ups more valuable.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

HSS75 said:

really wish there was some kind of roadmap that will detail what is planned to being added in the next six months

There's a pretty cool livestream coming soon that you may or may not be interested in. 😁

Soon like next Friday? Or soon like at some point in august?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian
    ShoNuff29 said:

Pikolu said:

HSS75 said:

really wish there was some kind of roadmap that will detail what is planned to being added in the next six months

There's a pretty cool livestream coming soon that you may or may not be interested in. 😁

Soon like next Friday? Or soon like at some point in august?
    Historically, they have been the Friday before the new update. So if Kabam follows pattern, it will be this Friday. But we will know for sure on probably Monday when kabam is back in office.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    By the end of the year, one person will have an R3. Perhaps more Resources for Banquet, but the game isn't moving that far ahead yet.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    R3s probably won’t be accessible until banquet event. Excluding the winner of the battle realm brawl of course
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Ascension…I had all but forgotten about it, which must mean all is going according to plan.

Seriously, I don’t have a lot of hope for ascension. If it does happen, I worry that it will likely require R5 6* and consequently diverting rankup resources from 7* champs.

Dr. Zola

If it does happen it will likely be bugged and not work for the first month
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

By the end of the year, one person will have an R3. Perhaps more Resources for Banquet, but the game isn't moving that far ahead yet.

False. If someone gets it at brawl in October, then there’ll definitely be enough available in cyber offers in November for all whales to have at least

I don't think so.Will there be some of the requirements for r3s in banquet event, without a doubt. Just not everything for whales or anyone willing to mortgage their home to have one or possibly even 2. Yes, game economy is moving faster than before, but this seems a bit too accelerated
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Ascension…I had all but forgotten about it, which must mean all is going according to plan.

Seriously, I don’t have a lot of hope for ascension. If it does happen, I worry that it will likely require R5 6* and consequently diverting rankup resources from 7* champs.

Dr. Zola

By definition I would have thought it would require an R5 6* but the point is to allow you to have a R5.5-6 6*.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★

took two 2 years for the first r3 6*. now it's 6 months. how is it not moving fast?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,785 ★★★★★
    October will see ONE and ONLY ONE r3. Hold on to that r3s are com8ng talk.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Damn wait! Where is 6* Magik! What’s the deal there?!?!? Didn’t even realise

September/October
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

False. If someone gets it at brawl in October, then there’ll definitely be enough available in cyber offers in November for all whales to have at least 1
    I'd suspect you might have one as Top Prize for the Banquet. That's about it. Time will tell.

In any case, Jax answered this in a Live. When the need is here, we will see Ascension. Not before then.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

And after that, you think none are coming in November during cyber wknd?
  • Options

ShoNuff29 said:

False. If someone gets it at brawl in October, then there’ll definitely be enough available in cyber offers in November for all whales to have at least 1
    I'd suspect you might have one as Top Prize for the Banquet. That's about it. Time will tell.

In any case, Jax answered this in a Live. When the need is here, we will see Ascension. Not before then.
    “When the GREED is here, we will see Ascension.”
    There… I fixed it for you 😉
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,785 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Buttehrs said:

And after that, you think none are coming in November during cyber wknd?
    No. And you shouldn't either. When cyber weekend rolls around 7* will have been out a grand total 7/8 months.