**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who was your team to tackle July 2023 Monthly EQ (Kindred boss) Thronebreaker difficulty?

ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
The mix-master mode with evade champs on it made this month's TB EQ probably the hardest this year.

I used: 6* R4 Scorpion, 7* Killmonger, 7* Mantis, 6* R3 Torch (constant), 6* R4 Omega Sentinel / 6* R5 Galan / 6* R4 Rintrah or Doom depending on which will require best counter.

The path where Mordo was on, Mordo was infinitely more difficult than Kindred and Silk combined. Mordo's astral evade triggered twice. That was really not cool.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    I just used Kate Bishop, Hawkeye, and BWDO. They all handle the evade very well
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    My team for most monthly content:
    Nick
    Hercules
    Torch
    AA
    Doom

They cover so much ground.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,314 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Zemo Falcon Quicksilver for the paths, OG Hulk and Kate for Kindred. I cleared most of the fights with Zemo though, which is surprising since a lot of people think he's garbage now that the lock is gone.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★

I used the agent venom trinity. Agent Venom has a 50% counter to evade so you just have to play a little slow.

Same + BWDO to tackle bleed or incinerate immune
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    I just used shang chi for the whole lane and then torch for the boss, kept it nice and simple with my fav champs
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    Baron Zemo with Phoenix synergy + BWDO did every path for me
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Nick Fury, Falcon, Shang Chi, Zemo, BWDO are all great counters to the nodes.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    R4 mole and Shang. R3 Elsa R2 falcon; used the latter as the tricky defender "don't care if he dies" option. Plus R4 torch.

Although agree it's the hardest final TB EQ chapter/level since it started
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Cosmic champs on a skill mix master node? Its like throwing a havok on a node aimed for science champs. Doable sure, but have to keep in mind not all players will be able to complete it itemless. If the difficulty is going to be increased, the rewards should as well to reflect it
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Zemo
    Agent Venom
    Kraven
    Scorpion
    Venom
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Nick Fury pretty much does the whole thing, including Kindred.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Valroz said:

The mix-master mode with evade champs on it made this month's TB EQ probably the hardest this year.

I used: 6* R4 Scorpion, 7* Killmonger, 7* Mantis, 6* R3 Torch (constant), 6* R4 Omega Sentinel / 6* R5 Galan / 6* R4 Rintrah or Doom depending on which will require best counter.

The path where Mordo was on, Mordo was infinitely more difficult than Kindred and Silk combined. Mordo's astral evade triggered twice. That was really not cool.

Dude, how it made it the hardest? Literally just use any evade counter. Anyways i used nf,falcon,shang,torch and 5th slot was me trying different science champs for kindred
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Sure it was annoying but not too hard.

Nick (save for Kindred)
    Killmonger
    Hit Monkey
    Elsa / KP / Torch (for Mordo)
    Hercules (for insurance but in hindsight a bit of a waste as Nick did pretty good).

Thought this month wasn’t the easiest but definitely not the hardest. Just 100% TB and Cav today so I can chillax this week…

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Herc, OGBP, Cap IW, Hulk, Black Cat
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Tell us you didn’t read all the nodes without telling us you didn’t read all the nodes…

You read the nodes?
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Hoitado said:

My team for most monthly content:
    Nick
    Hercules
    Torch
    AA
    Doom

They cover so much ground.

Only difference is mine is Kingpin and yours is Nick Fury...and we r both tech-free...Other than that...this team rips apart pretty much every path and content..
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    Kingpin
    Falcon
    Monkey
    Ronin
    Torch
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    Falcon 7" r1 dupe clear except this funkin Mordo (lost all my team -kpin nick void heimdall- plus 3 revs)
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Used 6* rank 2 white widow for various fights that kingpin , Nick fury and mole man had trouble with

Spider Ham for kindred
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I am a little shocked at how few people used skill champs for the extra benefit

Kingpin could usually solo kindred, unless I just got too aggressive

I also used
    7* Elsa
    R4 Fury
    R4 Kate
    R3 moleman (path MVP)
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Fury
    Hawkeye
    Torch
    Smash
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Falcon (my go to anytime I see mix master)
    Fury
    Moleman
    OG Hulk (if needed for clean up against Kindred)
    *Open spot* (for any path defender my three skill champs couldn't take easy)