Well..this is interesting…

CaptThunderCaptThunder Member Posts: 36
I opened my first 6 star crystal today, and got ghost! Would have been great but i have her as a 5 star and still cant play her all that well. Also i was planning on trying to awaken her as a 5 star as well…but since i got her as 6 star…What do I do???

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Rank 6* and learn to play her. She doesn’t need awakening.

She gets alot quicker to play awakened.
    True, but it's definitely not needed and it's not gonna make as much of a difference without high sig levels
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Wow. I wish I pulled her. I really really like her and her playstyle, it's not that difficult as it has been made out to be. I just pulled Shang-chi, and I had been after him for so long, i kind of find him difficult to play with all those combos, lol
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★

I opened my first 6 star crystal today, and got ghost! Would have been great but i have her as a 5 star and still cant play her all that well. Also i was planning on trying to awaken her as a 5 star as well…but since i got her as 6 star…What do I do???

learn how to play her then buddy
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88

She was my first 6* as well, she was also my first rank 4. Congrats!
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Congrats on pulling one of the best champs in the game that can easily(after practice) carry you through alot of content!. There are alot of guides on YT that you can check out.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Like eveyrone said, Ghost as a 6 star will be your go to champ once you master her. Her awaken ability is nice but she works fine without it. At your level a 6 star unwaken Ghost will get you very far. Watch some Youtube videos on how to use her and you won't regret it.
  • CaptThunderCaptThunder Member Posts: 36
    Thanks guys i was practicing with her in realm of legends and i think im getting better. She is awesome glad i got her.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    There also isn’t much to learn.

It’s simple.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

It’s simple.

May be "simple" but the execution is more difficult. It's not for everybody (she's not my cup of tea)
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★

It’s simple.

May be "simple" but the execution is more difficult. It's not for everybody (she's not my cup of tea)
    Yeah I wasn’t saying it in a negative way! Hope OP just realises it isn’t a long or hard process!

Worth doing! Love using Ghost!
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,100 ★★★★★
    I got her as a 6 star a month or so ago. Tried to learn her again (as I did with 5 star) and she is just not for me. I can quake most anything (even used quake in a few 8.2 fights) but Ghost you have to learn timing and have the AI play nice…. Bring along wasp for helps for unblockable SP2’s. Even then I still found I was occasionally slow on the heavy interrupt to SP2.

Just not a fan. I get why she is awesome, but when paired with my “meh” skills, it just frustrates me. Quake makes sense to me. Ghost doesn’t. I even play Tigra better than ghost.

Practice fight… make sure you know how to use her before ranking