Are you guys still ranking new 6*s from 1 to 4-5?

LacerosLaceros Member Posts: 106 ★★
Question is, for champs that are likely to be in the 7* Pool, and for champs already in the 7* Pool would you still rank them up if received as a 6*?

I just don’t know if its worth ranking up 6* cassie if she might be a 7* soon anyway

Are you guys still ranking new 6*s from 1 to 4-5? 137 votes

Yes
84%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Heinz11RaganatorEliOrSomethingJKKnoxvilleTendersquadDrenlinzuffyManup456allinashesVegeta9001SungjFrankWhiteCat_MurdockQuikPikLilMaddogHTHendross 116 votes
No
15%
BashlordMagrailothosMqc19Sw0rdMasterGarloDoom_and_Gloomjay_denIronman3000FiiNCHShenkSparty6Demonic_embraceCyrillFromTulawillrun4adonutHickdog27Raul_ColombiazernixWonderWanderNewtrelhi_im_sir 21 votes

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★
    Yes
    I'll likely take more to r4, but I don't think I'll do anymore r5.

TL;DR

The basic logic for me is the rarity of t6 class cats. Considering they only come 5% at a time (barring some infrequent paid options), and typically of a random class, it still takes a very long time to acquire full cats unless you're playing extremely hard core.

So yeah, investing 3 t6 class cats into a 6*r5 that will only have stats barely above an equivalent 7*r1, and lower than a 7*r2, I can't make that investment anymore.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    No
    6*r3 can clear content fine. I'm saving the resources to r2 7*.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Member Posts: 472 ★★★
    Yes
    7*s aren't that common to abandon 6* rankups unless you are a whale
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    Yes
    Still ranking but existing 7* champs taking a backseat. Example is i love elsa bloodstone, she has got me out of lots of fixes but she is not r4 yet because she got released as a 7* before i got r4 mats for her. Three other champs have been r4ed meanwhile
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Yes
    No longer carrying champs past 6r3 who are in the 7* pool. Same with new champs under " 6 month review".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Yes
    If the next Abyss type content is announced before 7*s start having more availability, I'll probably end up taking 6* Shuri at least to rank 4. But I do think she's the only champion currently in the 7* pool that really deserves to go that high.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Yes
    Doesn’t matter to me I’m just ranking who I like. I took guardian to r4 sig 200 recently and I believe he is gonna be a 7* but I don’t really care because I enjoy the champ.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Of course I do, especially the new ones, I want to play with them now, not in 2025
  • Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Member Posts: 58
    Yes
    Limited number of 7* worth ranking and still amazing 6* to rank up. But you need to be smart about it. Don't R5 a 6* that will probably make it to the 7*. My Herc and Hulkling are R5 as I don't expect Kabam to offer them as 7* anytime soon. Same for KP, Scorpion, Nick Fury, etc...
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    No
    I'm not ranking anyone who's in the 7* pool.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yes
    No one in 7* pool, but there are a lot of champs who require hig sigs or who won’t be in 7* pool anytime soon. I throw my love all over them.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Of course.

The 7* pool leaves a ton to be desired.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,230 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I R5 doom, scorpion, KP and hulkling recently. There is not a single 7* I would r2 over them.