**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs with useless SP1 or even SP2 attacks

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★

-Diablo just drink something and...???? :D
Easily you get surprised of a possible Special but if you just punch, ends....
-Mephisto SP2 Aura for what? At least you can't reach him.

And the champs that insist to do SP1 even on hard quest modes as Vulture and Venom? :D

Can you remind of others? Tks

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hm..
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

there’s no rule that says you have to be hit by them.

Incorrect, it is quite clear that every player is required to instinctively try to dex War Machine's Special 1 at least once per month
    I guess I forgot that one was a rule because I follow it too much. I get hit by it every single round of arena.
  • Options

Diablo gets a solid regen or builds up for a big SP2…
    Mephisto’s aura deals passive damage and he gains power at a pretty solid rate…
    Venom’s SP1 can eat buffs and regen him…
    Vulture’s SP1 gives him power drain and lets him charge himself up…

May I suggest playing the game before you decide to post about it?
    And if you’re strictly talking when you’re playing against them, then nearly every special in the game is useless because there’s no rule that says you have to be hit by them.

Lol ....im saying when we fight against them....

May I suggest you pay attention to the whole text when I say "even on hard quest modes"?

Of course we wont be dumb to do like the CPU.

Peace
  • Options
    New ones that wish to reply this....

Let me clarify...

im saying when we fight against them....

Peace...It was meant to be fun
  • Options
    Ok

Let's try again

Vulture on a recent past sidequest, even as a Boss and on max difficulty insisted to do SP1. So he was easily defeated.

👍
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Captain america basic.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Diablo’s L1 isn’t useless though? It’s one of the easiest ways to stack his poisons. Mephisto’s L2 aura isn’t useless either because you won’t want to always spam L1s with him (and you won’t use him on offense anyway).
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

there’s no rule that says you have to be hit by them.

Incorrect, it is quite clear that every player is required to instinctively try to dex War Machine's Special 1 at least once per month.
    Hey mike, add Agent Venom SP1 to it
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Diablo’s L1 isn’t useless though? It’s one of the easiest ways to stack his poisons. Mephisto’s L2 aura isn’t useless either because you won’t want to always spam L1s with him (and you won’t use him on offense anyway).

In fact, if he's a defender, I'll actively get Mephisto to throw his SP1 rather than his SP2, try and minimise that power gain as much as possible.
  • Options
    All of Moon Knight's SP's are practically useless just boosting crit rating, doesn't even ensure a bleed or a buff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    I like fighting Karnak just because of how useless that sp1 is on defense
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

I would say Spider-Gwen's original SP1 which just changed her mode from hunter to trap and vice versa, but luckily they changed it with her new update

OG spider gwen sp1, gone but not forgotten... I loved throwing sp1 and seeing her do nothing, it was beautiful.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    I don't have Cassie Lang, but her SP2 just seems comedic. Hell you don't even need to Dex it. She just stands and dances there, hopefully it does something for Cassie
  • Options

Well, my text was misunderstood. My bad.

This happens when we fight against them....

Hope everyone get this time.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Magik’s SP1. Her sp3 already nullifies every buff and her main utility is her sp2.

• Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 593 ★★★

Diablo gets a solid regen or builds up for a big SP2…
    Mephisto’s aura deals passive damage and he gains power at a pretty solid rate…
    Venom’s SP1 can eat buffs and regen him…
    Vulture’s SP1 gives him power drain and lets him charge himself up…

May I suggest playing the game before you decide to post about it?
    And if you’re strictly talking when you’re playing against them, then nearly every special in the game is useless because there’s no rule that says you have to be hit by them.

Lol ....im saying when we fight against them....

May I suggest you pay attention to the whole text when I say "even on hard quest modes"?

Peace
    I paid attention to the whole text. You listed champions with “useless” specials and never stated they were useless in the context of fighting against them. Saying “even on hard quest modes” doesn’t give any reasonable context, hence why all the replies so far aren’t adding to what you were apparently after.
    Tbf it was pretty obvious what they were talking about obviously diablo's sp1 on attack isnt useless leaving only 1 other thing they could be talking about it took me all of 2 seconds to come to that conclusion
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    ...isn't any special you can reliably dex that doesn't place effects on you by merely triggering a valid answer by this metric?
  • Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
    om nom nom
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It would have been true on Diable before his buff.
    But with the title Lord Karnak comes to my mind. He has the most devastating sp1 in the whole game.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

...isn't any special you can reliably dex that doesn't place effects on you by merely triggering a valid answer by this metric?

If that's a fun answer for you, hell yeah