Brace yourselves. Thronebreakers are coming

ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★

With Kabam announcing new stuff for Paragon players on Friday's livestream we must all prepare for the influx of Thronebreaker players complaining that they are being left out and mistreated since they won't get anything due to not being Paragon.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★

That would imply they stopped complaining at some point

You make a very good point. I think more will crawl out from the deepest recesses of the forums after this one though

Excuse me I’m Cavalier and I feel very left out by this post, Cav players will also be complaining about any reward buffs for TB or Paragon! 😜

Funnily enough i originally had cavalier in the image but it looked really weird with the extra words "Cavaliers and" in so i decided to just leave it out and focus on thronebreakers since they're the milestone right behind Paragon
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

That would imply they stopped complaining at some point

You make a very good point. I think more will crawl out from the deepest recesses of the forums after this one though
    No doubt

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,000 ★★★★
    Glad i m paragon now, no complaints
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Paragon:
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Dey nee thambiya?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    I was Thronebreaker for all of two months. Seemed silly not to plow through Act 7 after the pain and suffering of Act 6. *shrug*
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

Dey nee thambiya?
    Idk, just a random gif on internet.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Toilet smashers*
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    HSS75 said:

Paragon:

Can we get that Scorpion in the game?
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    I didn’t know this was a thing. Thronebreaker>Paragon is one of the easiest progression paths in the game, particularly with the new Battlegrounds store making r4 rankups so much easier. I don’t know why any Thronebreaker would resent the incentives to get themselves promoted.
    HoadyOZ said:

I didn’t know this was a thing. Thronebreaker>Paragon is one of the easiest progression paths in the game, particularly with the new Battlegrounds store making r4 rankups so much easier. I don’t know why any Thronebreaker would resent the incentives to get themselves promoted.

Laziness and entitlement mainly
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Oh, the once-Thronebreakers now Paragon must remember how THEY felt when they weren’t Paragon 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248

Oh, the once-Thronebreakers now Paragon must remember how THEY felt when they weren’t Paragon 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂

I remember it like it was just a few weeks ago. And it was. I was motivated to get progressed, but I needn’t have been. Be prepared to be underwhelmed!
    It isn’t a great step up, unless you’re a spender, but that’s the same for every progression level. Just look at the difference in path rewards on this month’s side quest. Not much in it.
    One thing is obvious, is that we are overdue for a new progression level. Paragons like me with one 7* and six r4 6*s are a world apart from players with double digit 7* and many r5 6* rosters.