**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA 4 star dupped to r5 or Storm doubled dupped 5 star to r4

KILLER_PLAYERKILLER_PLAYER Posts: 53
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hi guys I need some help Im looking for a quester who can help me in 5.3 and the new uncollected difficulty all suggestions are welcom not sure who to choose

AA 4 star dupped to r5 or Storm doubled dupped 5 star to r4 38 votes

AA to r4 4 star
55%
420downdanielmathGbSarkarTheLazyKingTKalVossler77SomeoneElseHeroBoltsySuperman69VikinxTeddersReDeXeDeRBrickriversvinniegainzIronBlaze09SvainDrewbe14imnooneZeSpecteryuw 21 votes
Storm to r4 5 star
44%
AegonTLeNoirFaineantShynight00Spity68SmokinSurferI_ForgotAdamdrt2006BigTrump2017Anurag1606Star_Lord_AwesomeKyloRenhydrogohardKUROtaojay1Romanatornield04Jackbrooks2580 17 votes

Comments

• Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    A rank 5 duped 4* AA has more utility than probably 70% of all 5 stars. Take AA up to rank 5.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Storm. :)
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    AA to r4 4 star
    AA, not even a debate
  • Thank you
  • VikinxVikinx Posts: 16
    edited December 2017
    AA to r4 4 star
    No point taking 5* storm to r4 unless u hv enuf t2alphas to spare. Better save fr god tier chmps as t2 alphas r still rare. Only use of storm as 5* in difficult quest is in mutant synergy team. Duped Aa is a much better utility and damage dealing champ and a r5 4* will help a lot. Also single dupe of a 4* and double dupe of a 5* almost gives the same value of sig ability..
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Storm to r4 5 star
    danielmath wrote: »
    AA, not even a debate

Ummm..definitely still debatable. Short term, archangel is the better choice, much more use in questing. But long term, Storm is better because she is a five star. Her special damage makes her amazing and r4 her makes her viable in LoL. As the game evolves 5 stars will become more prominent
  • I had that exact same debate, i went with storm for the same reason taojay 1 said.... four stars will be what three stars are to us now...gotta look towards the future
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    I have a duped 5* r4 storm and you will not regret it. Don’t have r5 AA but storm is walking through 5.4. She can be a little squishy but no champs can take damage anymore.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Other than very solid damage from her L2, storm doesn't have much utility. A chance for stun on her L1 and that's about it.

AA's ability reduction is unparalleled, and his raw damage is nasty. OG spidey killer, Mordo killer (yes, you can stun heavy attack!), regen killer, Magik killer, Modok killer...

AA, Iceman, Stark Spidey, and Blade are one of the last remaining 4*s still worth taking to rank 5.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    AA to r4 4 star
    Honestly with all the new champs in the basic pool I do not know if storm is worth it. She is still awesome for raw damage and insane specials. A year ago it would have probably been worth the t2alphas.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Storm to r4 5 star
    If you don't have a 4/55 I'd rank storm. She can run LOL and she does massive damage. If you already have 4/55s I might do AA and wait for a better champ but she will definitely help. You could do a lot worse for your first 4/55.