**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This team can counter any champion

2»

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,013 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

Bold statement I know but I wanna test this out lol

Name any champ and I will try to describe how a champ from my team can counter them.

Obviously any specific nodes can change anything so ignoring them for this.

My Team:
    - Professor X
    - Magneto
    - Colossus
    - Omega Red
    - Quicksilver

where is Apocalypse (and his counter )
    Apocalypse don't need a counter,as long as you solo him with quick silver... Just be ready to take some real damage on block,but this team would be insane with apocalypse.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,139 ★★★
    while there are a lot of teams that can counter a lot of content there bound to be at least one weakness in all of them
  • Options
    Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★

Just being able to beat a champ doesn't mean they're a counter. You could just have a team of 5 random champs and call them a team that can counter anything.

This team does counter a boat load of stuff though:
    - Immunities against bleed, poison, incinerate, coldsnap, frostbite, shock, armor break and armor shatter.
    - Counters evade, miss, auto-block, unstoppable, non-contact attacks, reverse controls, stun, unblockable specials, power gain and regen/healing (with despair mastery).

That’s just off the top of my head.
  • Options

Jack2634 said:

Name any champ and I will try to describe how a champ from my team can counter them.

My Team:
    - Professor X
    - Magneto
    - Colossus
    - Omega Red
    - Quicksilver

where is Apocalypse (and his counter )
    Apocalypse don't need a counter,as long as you solo him with quick silver... Just be ready to take some real damage on block,but this team would be insane with apocalypse.
    Dash into Apoc’s SP1 with quicksilver to just evade it. After 600 momentum QS’s evade ability accuracy can’t be reduced.
  • Options

Just being able to beat a champ doesn't mean they're a counter. You could just have a team of 5 random champs and call them a team that can counter anything.

- Immunities against bleed, poison, incinerate, coldsnap, frostbite, shock, armor break and armor shatter.
    - Counters evade, miss, auto-block, unstoppable, non-contact attacks, reverse controls, stun, unblockable specials, power gain and regen/healing (with despair mastery).

Purify,buff control(nullify neutralize) and power control,is alll it lacks... A great team but I think Omega red can be replaced with apoc
  • Options

Purify,buff control(nullify neutralize) and power control,is alll it lacks... A great team but I think Omega red can be replaced with apoc
    I would if Colossus didn’t need him 😔
  • Options

I would if Colossus didn’t need him 😔
    It's not as important as ghost wasp or kingpin joe fixit/hood synergy. Colossus is still playable,I think Omega is a highly overrated champ by sucide players who lack utility beyond avoiding thorns dmg nd poison immunity,apoc may not have poison immunity but he has a lot of other utilities and with 3 other mutants in team, he's a must
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Lemme think
    Abyss Collector
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

My Team:
    - Professor X
    - Magneto
    - Colossus
    - Omega Red
    - Quicksilver

I do have a team I use for questing and it's helped quite a bit in Act 5

-Kitty
    -Tigra
    -Ghost
    -King Groot
    -Alternate Hulk or Hawkeye as needed
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    You say that team can beat any champion but then negate nodes. What's the point? You bringing a team of 5 into a duel ?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,292 ★★★★
    Any single champion can defeat any other champion (with a few small exceptions, like bringing a mystic against Human Torch).

A team of just Squirrel Girls can counter any champion.

No defender intrinsically is impossible to defeat on their own; rather Nodes are a requirement to make defenders impossible to defeat without counters.

You have to define what you mean by 'counter', and then you have to also include Nodes as well. I think what you mean by "Counter" is rather "Utility", in that your team has a lot of utility so you can take that 5 against champions + nodes without worry.

• Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Bahamet
  • Options
    Counter for kindred or silk
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    In case i join a quest with hidden enemies, my team is usually Herc + Torch + Shang Chi + Doom + Nimrod/Apoclypse

All 6* R4 dupped, i believe that covers most, if not all enemies
  • Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 57
    Herkul doom bruclee ..............no problem
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    All of these “counter all” teams seem to be missing the best counters. groot and both cyclopses
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Doom
    Hercules
    Torch
    Arch Angel
    Kingpin / Nick Fury

The team that clears everything
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Still waiting for my 6* AA and Shang Chi… I would had thought by selecting my profile pick last year, I would have got him by now. 😔