**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any guesses on who the new trophy champion's going to be?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
Who do you think it'll be? Do you think they'd take this opportunity to add Strombreaker Thor to the game?

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    If they come out in December, I'd say either Mystique or Jean (both highly requested just like Jessica was) since Onslaught is pretty much confirmed for December.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Pre 12.0 mashup of strange, OG witch, and Thor
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Ice Phoenix
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Ice Phoenix

That’d actually be a super cool and unique trophy champ
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Think they are just missing Skill and Mystic class for trophy champ. So maybe Maria Hill (Skill) or Scarlett Witch (Dream walker)? Although Stan Lee would be awesome as well.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

The chair

Chair was actually in a crossword they dropped a couple years ago that only had other current characters names in them. I thought that meant he was coming. I’m still waiting. I’ll spend all the money trying to get chair
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting for them to dig Dark Phoenix out of the closet and reintroduce her.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

The chair

Chair was actually in a crossword they dropped a couple years ago that only had other current characters names in them. I thought that meant he was coming. I’m still waiting. I’ll spend all the money trying to get chair
    I imagine they couldn't just have us play as a floating chair. Maybe they could let us play as ourselves using the chair as a weapon. So the character is just the summoner holding the chair lmao
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Santa Claus? He is a marvel character, and omega level *mutant*, and he was teased in Kabam's livestream. Also "I got Santa Claus in MCOC as a trophy" seems like a decently good flex.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Either Jean Grey or Dark Phoenix.

[quote]Think they are just missing Skill and Mystic class for trophy champ. So maybe Maria Hill (Skill) or Scarlett Witch (Dream walker)? Although Stan Lee would be awesome as well[/quote]

We've got Punisher from Skill and Immortal Iron Fist and Sigil Witch from mystic.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 555 ★★★
    Santa?
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The chair

I imagine they couldn't just have us play as a floating chair. Maybe they could let us play as ourselves using the chair as a weapon. So the character is just the summoner holding the chair lmao
    We’d all just be Titania with her sp3
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

The chair

We’d all just be Titania with her sp3
    Or quicksilver
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

stormbreaker thor confirmed???
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Before this spirals out of control - This is not a hint at Stormbreaker. haha
    This does'nt deny it either
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Before this spirals out of control - This is not a hint at Stormbreaker. haha
    So it’s a hint because you‘re trying to cool it down 😂