Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which champs are you ascending first?

With Ascension confirmed to be coming in September, we have nearly a month to plan this. So who are you planning to ascend first? Feel free to explain why as well

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 849 ★★★★
    5* herc if we get eop style content
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 566 ★★★★
    5* void
  • Options
    EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    magik and quake, then 6 star herc
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    5* to me doesn't really matter
    6* when given the chance will definitely be either Herc or Doom
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 54
    Invisible woman
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,072 ★★★★★
    I'll ascend someone I don't have at. a six star rarity or someone who isn't gonna be available as a 7 star or 6 star. Makes the most sense to me.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    5* Magik. 6* hood or Crossbones haven't 100% decided.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Any particular reason why? This ? Is for anyone
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,212 ★★★★★
    Depending how it all works out, probably my 6r5 Omega Red. Just melts them even faster.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    Probably some 5*, who needs max sig, because investing into 6* is pretty hard. So Void, CAIW, Tigra, Mojo etc
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Quake and Jessica Jones because lord knows Quake ain't coming as a 6* and I ain't dropping 3 g's on a Jessica Jones. Lucky I got the 5* from a Crystal
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

With Ascension confirmed to be coming in September, we have nearly a month to plan this. So who are you planning to ascend first? Feel free to explain why as well

How does ascension works? Can anyone clear the air plz?
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 233 ★★
    Quake and Hulking
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Quake and Hercules.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,702 Guardian
    5* quake simply for the nostalgia, and 6* Sersi because I enjoy using her, and I want people to suffer even more during the ban phase when they face my account in BGs.
  • Options
    Gwenpool can never pull her 6* or maybe Herc/Magik/Quake just to feel accepted
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    SuelGames said:

Basically ascension is just a way to make ur 4* to 6* maxed out hero a little bit more powerful.
    It boosts health and attack ratings and status.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    5* Herc, cause as a paragon player even with targeting cosmic tech duals can’t seem to pull the guy as a six star
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 38
    tempted to do 6 star rank 5 herc but also tempting to take my sig 200 rank 4 wolverine
  • Options
    doctorb said:

SuelGames said:

Basically ascension is just a way to make ur 4* to 6* maxed out hero a little bit more powerful.
    It boosts health and attack ratings and status.
    An example Kabam gave in their live was that a 4r5 could be as strong as 5r4 or slightly stronger than that. Or a 6r5 could be stronger than 7r2 or 7r3
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

5* quake simply for the nostalgia, and 6* Sersi because I enjoy using her, and I want people to suffer even more during the ban phase when they face my account in BGs.

6* r4 or r5 Sersi thats ascended...seems like a nightmare on defense with all the glancing
  • Options

Invisible woman

Is she good?
  • Options
    ChriissR said:

"Cap's Enlistment Event" in September will give enough Dust to perform a 6* ascension. You (and everyone else wishing to ascend a 6*) are very likely to get your chance
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 825 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Only guy I can't pull as a 6 star....kingpin

And possibly weapon x just because he's maxed and more rare....

Other than that I feel I'd just be setting myself up for disappointment putting resources in any 5 stars....
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,212 ★★★★★

ChriissR said:

"Cap's Enlistment Event" in September will give enough Dust to perform a 6* ascension. You (and everyone else wishing to ascend a 6*) are very likely to get your chance
    Is cap's enlistment event an alliance event?
  • Options

Invisible woman

Is she good?
    Rarely used her, but as far as I know, she's a tank
  • Options

ChriissR said:

Is cap's enlistment event an alliance event?
    I believe so. I know Kabam at least encouraged being in an alliance for max rewards