Options

Any guesses on who the new trophy champion's going to be?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 480 ★★★
Who do you think it'll be? Do you think they'd take this opportunity to add Strombreaker Thor to the game?

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,597 ★★★★★
    If they come out in December, I'd say either Mystique or Jean (both highly requested just like Jessica was) since Onslaught is pretty much confirmed for December.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 454 ★★★
    Pre 12.0 mashup of strange, OG witch, and Thor
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    Ice Phoenix
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Ice Phoenix

That’d actually be a super cool and unique trophy champ
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 914 ★★★
    Think they are just missing Skill and Mystic class for trophy champ. So maybe Maria Hill (Skill) or Scarlett Witch (Dream walker)? Although Stan Lee would be awesome as well.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

The chair

Chair was actually in a crossword they dropped a couple years ago that only had other current characters names in them. I thought that meant he was coming. I’m still waiting. I’ll spend all the money trying to get chair
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,298 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting for them to dig Dark Phoenix out of the closet and reintroduce her.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★

The chair

Chair was actually in a crossword they dropped a couple years ago that only had other current characters names in them. I thought that meant he was coming. I’m still waiting. I’ll spend all the money trying to get chair
    I imagine they couldn't just have us play as a floating chair. Maybe they could let us play as ourselves using the chair as a weapon. So the character is just the summoner holding the chair lmao
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 408 ★★
    Santa Claus? He is a marvel character, and omega level *mutant*, and he was teased in Kabam's livestream. Also "I got Santa Claus in MCOC as a trophy" seems like a decently good flex.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,858 ★★★★★
    Either Jean Grey or Dark Phoenix.

[quote]Think they are just missing Skill and Mystic class for trophy champ. So maybe Maria Hill (Skill) or Scarlett Witch (Dream walker)? Although Stan Lee would be awesome as well[/quote]

We've got Punisher from Skill and Immortal Iron Fist and Sigil Witch from mystic.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 595 ★★★★
    Santa?
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The chair

I imagine they couldn't just have us play as a floating chair. Maybe they could let us play as ourselves using the chair as a weapon. So the character is just the summoner holding the chair lmao
    We’d all just be Titania with her sp3
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

The chair

We’d all just be Titania with her sp3
    Or quicksilver
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

stormbreaker thor confirmed???
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Before this spirals out of control - This is not a hint at Stormbreaker. haha
    This does'nt deny it either
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Before this spirals out of control - This is not a hint at Stormbreaker. haha
    So it’s a hint because you‘re trying to cool it down 😂