**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• How Can I talk to an admin?
  • Darerider_99Darerider_99 Posts: 43
    Whetboy83 wrote: »
    How Can I talk to an admin?

I dont know?
  • akky16akky16 Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    Pls given rank reword in rod of millions arena
  • I didnt received any compensation reward for glitch in game? Why?
  • Did anyone get any compensation? I was in an awesome already when this issue started, still I didn't get any compensation till now, why kabam?
  • The only thing i'm a little aggravated over is that the server outages cost me my million on the road to millions
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Hi! I need help with this:

I did a legend run in outage server

I Lost The run attempt?

And why i have 91% when i got all exploration rewards???

If don't help me i want all my wasted resources back. :)

68wp2wfpvmdw.png
    vzwmlzv6zoq4.png
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    The only thing i'm a little aggravated over is that the server outages cost me my million on the road to millions

How? It took me two days to complete this. 65 rounds with no potions, and less than a dozen max 2*s? There was ample time to finish this after the disruption
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    The only thing i'm a little aggravated over is that the server outages cost me my million on the road to millions

The event was for 7 days and only avg about 60 fights even with 2 days of server outages leaves you 5 days to complete, most people had it done and wrapped up in a day or two.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    @Kabam Miike when will the compensation rewards for the server derps be coming? 4x Lab rewards is 3k 5* shards....i could really use those LOL
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    OK about the road to a MIL arena stop whining about it it only took me 3 runs through my champs there was plenty of time to do it I was able to do it during the server outages and still finished before they fixed the servers
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    When are the rewards coming for the server outage?
  • @Ad0ra_ this may have been addressed - but - what about people who WOULD have joined an AQ but either couldn’t at all or chose to wait out the frustrating outages? Does that mean that, even though they were affected, they won’t get AQ compensation???? Seems rough. Why not just award to everyone who’s done AQ in the last cpl of weeks?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    geoff78 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike when will the compensation rewards for the server derps be coming? 4x Lab rewards is 3k 5* shards....i could really use those LOL

No, it is 1000 5* shards. 200 5* shards from expert x4 is 800, 50 5* shards from hard x4 is 200. 800+200=1,000. Nice try with the 3000 though.
    =
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    What happens if you left the alliance you were in since the outage

I would appreciate a response on this as well
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    @Ad0ra_ I have asked several times but it seems to keep getting overlooked (not complaining. I don't expect you to see every post) but how will brackets be handled for the rerun arenas? Will those of us in beginner or intermediate during the outages be put back into those brackets for the reruns in January?
  • TigerphilTigerphil Posts: 18
    Are the compensation packages on modoks lab for completion or 100% exploration. Some players were negativly impacted in exploration due to these issues. As well as the gold boost that would have been rewarded when 100% exploration would have occurred. Just wanting a bit more detail
  • geoff78 wrote: »

We are not sure of that quite yet. We're still working on gathering information on everybody that was affected, and in what ways, as well as figuring out another couple aspects that we haven't addressed yet. We'll let you guys know as soon as we have more information!
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    @Ad0ra_ I have asked several times but it seems to keep getting overlooked (not complaining. I don't expect you to see every post) but how will brackets be handled for the rerun arenas? Will those of us in beginner or intermediate during the outages be put back into those brackets for the reruns in January?

I'm gona help spam this until it's seen or acknowledged
  • DarDar Posts: 1
    I want to change my name in game is this possible
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    OhGodYes wrote: »
    Something this complex takes time, and instead of making you guys wait with days of radio silence, we're updating you as we go along.

I just want to say, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS"!

For me personally, the intent, efforts, and acknowledgment implied by your statement is by far the best "compensation" I could have expected from Kabam!

And not just specifically for this outage event but in general of the forum, I truly hope to see this type of proactive communication continue. You have definitely been a "breath of fresh air" for me and helped reestablish my confidence in your team. Keep up the awesome work @Ad0ra_ , and best wishes go out to you and your team this holiday season!
  • DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66
    Dar wrote: »
    I want to change my name in game is this possible

Yes it is. Follow support option in game and find the account option it will be in there for you
    You can only do this every 90 days. And if the name is not available then they can not change it for you.

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

@TrendlyFynn It won't get acknowledged. They will just ignore me it appears.
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35

@TrendlyFynn It won't get acknowledged. They will just ignore me it appears.

Lol there's no love for the noobs... Hopefully they'll address it next year.... Sometime in neveruary
  • So no update today?
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    I thought the AQ compensation for this was supposed to be delivered today ?