I had settled on 3 r5's, but...

CaesarsLionCaesarsLion Member Posts: 3
Hello all.

Long time lurker, 1st post. Thanks in advance for any input, & please dislike my post so I can feel accepted!

So, I'm a pretty meh Paragon player, I can 100% tb difficulty with expiring revives, I made it into GC for the 1st time last season, but everest content is a no no.

I'm not the best at reading champ abilities, & I don't watch much YouTube, so I kinda rely on the forums for the good, the bad, etc.

I AQ Map 6 in an Alliance which is me & Alliance leader who run a Map each for completion using our main & a low alt for energy. AW is another no no.

I parry good, input allowing, but my dexing sucks.

I therefore try to level up meta champs, & champs that conquer skill deficiencies, like Miles for unblockable specials, etc.

Somewhere between 20 & 30 r3's.

That's my life story :), here's the question.

Since the release of 7*'s, with certain resources being at a premium given how I roll (resources are such a funny thing, I have 120m gold, sell expiring ISO every day but lack in high end cats), with unknown title requirements ahead, I had pretty much settled on sticking with 3 r5 6's, Herc, Doom & Fury (see above re meta champs & skills deficiencies). HT & Nimrod at r4, as they do what they do as r4's, & was debating Apoc, Cable or Kitty as as a mutant r4.

However, tonight, as my 164th 6*, I pulled my most wanted 6* champ, Archangel. At f'in last.

Sigs aren't an issue, he'll be getting 200 despite 112 being enough, but, does he do what he does at r4 similar to HT & Nimrod, or is he worth breaking my self imposed r5 embargo for?

P.s., should it be pertinent to the question, I have like 2 7*'s, IMIW & Korg, & about 25k 7* shards, which I will hold off popping until the odds of me pulling IMIW or Korg are decreased.

Comments

• Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    I love archangel but I don’t think he needs the rank five for you based off the post. He does everything needed and more at r3-4. That being said, I’m a firm believer in ranking who you like. If you love him that much go for it!
  • CaesarsLionCaesarsLion Member Posts: 3
    Go_To said:

I love archangel but I don’t think he needs the rank five for you based off the post. He does everything needed and more at r3-4. That being said, I’m a firm believer in ranking who you like. If you love him that much go for it!

Thank you

Up until now I've only played with a 5/65, & his block proficiency isn't great (similar to HT I guess), so wasn't really sure how it would translate.

I have however noticed a great improvement with HT between r3 & r4 in that regard, so AA might be similar.