**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Compensation [merged]

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    Anyone else get the mean gym teacher vibe from Kabam mike lol. Like a stressful person to talk to
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Anyone else get the mean gym teacher vibe from Kabam mike lol. Like a stressful person to talk to

Right, because everyone on these forums is just sunshine and rainbows.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

I wonder who came up with the brilliant idea of sending out two keys to the GM's Gauntlet to everyone as compensation when for obvious reasons a large portion of the playerbase can't even do the first five fights on the first path without burning through their whole revive stash. What on Earth were they thinking lol Kabam are you okay? The dumpsterfire of issues began with the mythic crystal situation and you haven't been able to do anything right since, disappointment after disappointment seems to be the new normal now.

I'm not gonna out them here, but a creator tweeted out saying they gave Kabam the idea. They also just tweeted out saying not to do it because the resources are better spent with current/upcoming content. It was a decent idea last month, which was when it was supposed to drop.
    Even then this wouldn't have been a decent idea, this would've been a decent idea eight months ago before the Banquet event lol those Gauntlet rewards are so outdated, the fact that they even considered this compensation is just sad. I would never spend two hours doing that for those outdated rewards after all the stuff I got from Banquet and 4th of July.
    The Banquet and 4th of July aren't gameplay content, which is what the Keys are intended to provide. They were never going to be included until Kabam was given a suggestion for a way to partially fill the content drought going on at the time.
    Right but when you're giving someone compensation, you don't give them keys so they can go grind content for two hours in order to even get the compensation they were promised (assuming they even have the roster for it). What kind of compensation is that lol.
    It's not. Like Miike said in this thread, it was only there to give players something to do when the content was dry. The Loyalty was the compensation. If they didn't give the Gauntlet keys, they weren't going to replace them with actual rewards, they would've just removed them and left the Loyalty as the compensation. The only reason for the second package was because the Loyalty wasn't enough.
    And you actually believe that? I'm sorry but you'd have to be extremely naive to think they JUST realized today that the keys hadn't been sent weeks ago because of the backlash they received today, what a strange coincidence.
    The game team sent them out, Miike handled the response. If you think Miike's lying to cover up the game team, you're stretching really hard trying to find something to be mad about.
    You could've just said "yes I am" instead of typing the same thing you already typed.
    I'm not mad though, it's just sad seeing the game team screw up over and over again, and then seeing people eat whatever is served to them without asking questions over and over again too lol that's all.
    I literally criticized their decision twice in this thread. You're just giving a very blind and mislead argument.
    No, if I was blind I would believe Kabam when they say they forgot to send the keys or thought they did but didn't and only mentioned they accidentally didn't send them after the dumpsterfire on this thread today.
    They didn't say any of those things
    It says right here that the keys were supposed to be sent while AW was down. AW wasn't down until today, this means the keys were supposed to be sent days ago but according to them they weren't and they coincidentally realized that today after the backlash.
    Correct, what it doesn't say is "we forgot to send the keys" nor does it say "we thought we sent the keys but didn't", I don't know where you got those conclusions.

You keep saying "they" but you're not realizing that the game team and the Forum mods are two separate departments. The game team sent the package this way on purpose, but they didn't get it right. The most reasonable conclusion would be that the game team thought the keys were meant to be apart of the compensation, but they weren't supposed to be. That's still a problem, but the intention was clear and fine, I don't understand why you chose to go with the Miike must be lying argument, it has nothing to do with him.

As for the Mythic Crystal situation, I am 100% aware of it. I hated seeing your thread get closed, plus the two more that popped up about it afterwards. I am completely on your side there, and I have criticized it in multiple comments since I joined. It's frustrating, and I totally understand. But that's just a separate issue entirely. They had good intentions here and asked for constructive criticism, which isn't being given by just saying everyone is lying.
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    Gotta earn that compensation
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

I wonder who came up with the brilliant idea of sending out two keys to the GM's Gauntlet to everyone as compensation when for obvious reasons a large portion of the playerbase can't even do the first five fights on the first path without burning through their whole revive stash. What on Earth were they thinking lol Kabam are you okay? The dumpsterfire of issues began with the mythic crystal situation and you haven't been able to do anything right since, disappointment after disappointment seems to be the new normal now.

I'm not gonna out them here, but a creator tweeted out saying they gave Kabam the idea. They also just tweeted out saying not to do it because the resources are better spent with current/upcoming content. It was a decent idea last month, which was when it was supposed to drop.
    Even then this wouldn't have been a decent idea, this would've been a decent idea eight months ago before the Banquet event lol those Gauntlet rewards are so outdated, the fact that they even considered this compensation is just sad. I would never spend two hours doing that for those outdated rewards after all the stuff I got from Banquet and 4th of July.
    The Banquet and 4th of July aren't gameplay content, which is what the Keys are intended to provide. They were never going to be included until Kabam was given a suggestion for a way to partially fill the content drought going on at the time.
    Right but when you're giving someone compensation, you don't give them keys so they can go grind content for two hours in order to even get the compensation they were promised (assuming they even have the roster for it). What kind of compensation is that lol.
    It's not. Like Miike said in this thread, it was only there to give players something to do when the content was dry. The Loyalty was the compensation. If they didn't give the Gauntlet keys, they weren't going to replace them with actual rewards, they would've just removed them and left the Loyalty as the compensation. The only reason for the second package was because the Loyalty wasn't enough.
    And you actually believe that? I'm sorry but you'd have to be extremely naive to think they JUST realized today that the keys hadn't been sent weeks ago because of the backlash they received today, what a strange coincidence.
    The game team sent them out, Miike handled the response. If you think Miike's lying to cover up the game team, you're stretching really hard trying to find something to be mad about.
    You could've just said "yes I am" instead of typing the same thing you already typed.
    I'm not mad though, it's just sad seeing the game team screw up over and over again, and then seeing people eat whatever is served to them without asking questions over and over again too lol that's all.
    I literally criticized their decision twice in this thread. You're just giving a very blind and mislead argument.
    No, if I was blind I would believe Kabam when they say they forgot to send the keys or thought they did but didn't and only mentioned they accidentally didn't send them after the dumpsterfire on this thread today.
    It says right here that the keys were supposed to be sent while AW was down. AW wasn't down until today, this means the keys were supposed to be sent days ago but according to them they weren't and they coincidentally realized that today after the backlash.
    Correct, what it doesn't say is "we forgot to send the keys" nor does it say "we thought we sent the keys but didn't", I don't know where you got those conclusions.

You keep saying "they" but you're not realizing that the game team and the Forum mods are two separate departments. The game team sent the package this way on purpose, but they didn't get it right. The most reasonable conclusion would be that the game team thought the keys were meant to be apart of the compensation, but they weren't supposed to be. That's still a problem, but the intention was clear and fine, I don't understand why you chose to go with the Miike must be lying argument, it has nothing to do with him.

As for the Mythic Crystal situation, I am 100% aware of it. I hated seeing your thread get closed, plus the two more that popped up about it afterwards. I am completely on your side there, and I have criticized it in multiple comments since I joined. It's frustrating, and I totally understand. But that's just a separate issue entirely. They had good intentions here and asked for constructive criticism, which isn't being given by just saying everyone is lying.
    You're missing the whole point here, it doesn't matter if they said it with those words or not. According to them they were supposed to be sent out days ago when AW was still down, they didn't, and coincidentally they didn't realize this (hence Kabam Miike saying "I'm not sure why it's only going out now") until today after they received all the backlash for sending the keys along with the loyalty? Does that not seem odd to you at all?

Why do I think they're lying? Again, mythic crystal situation, they assured us it would be fixed completely so the people who abused the exploit didn't get anything out of it but that it would take some time and then they didn't fix it completely.

I see, so now they're asking for constructive criticism. Well, guess what, me and other people gave them constructive criticism when I made that thread about the mythic crystals and it did absolutely nothing, silence is all we received and then it got closed down cause people kept asking more questions.
    I understand not everyone is perfect, we're all human and we all make mistakes but when you keep screwing up over and over and over again and you ignore people's concerns, how exactly do you expect them to trust you when you make another mistake? I'm not talking about Miike btw, this is about Kabam as a whole, at some point people are simply going to get tired cause enough is enough, it's that simple.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Dab_west said:

Random132 said:

Potions? Really?

What for, inventory is full already and they will have no use

You can try to get better at war and move up in ranks.
    Should take ur own advice. Ain’t no way you’re speaking down on mfs when you’re a plat 4 merchant yourself looool

I've played in Plat 1 and into masters at one point. I'm fine in plat 4 at the moment.

My prestige holds me back from competing higher.

Random132 said:

Potions? Really?

Should take ur own advice. Ain’t no way you’re speaking down on mfs when you’re a plat 4 merchant yourself looool

I've played in Plat 1 and into masters at one point. I'm fine in plat 4 at the moment.

1. Multiple masters alliances such as Salty & GT40 do not care about prestige
    2. You have 19.6k prestige, more than enough for alliances like JA & NewN
    3. Please don’t keep making arguments you fail to back up
    Except...... I want high AQ as well. I've been told by people I know in high tier alliances for AQ that it's still not good enough for top 15 or 10.

So please don't try to act like you know my situation.
    Wait, what? 19.6k isn’t good enough for top 15 or 10 no matter what level you’re playing at. Average there is 19.9k-20k+ so why would it matter? 19.6k is still more than enough for like every masters alliance with high AQ besides Chaos or TCN. I don’t understand your logic? Do you mean that you only want to play high masters if you are able to do high AQ as well?
    Yeah imagine being in tcn with 19.6k prestige
    Yeah imagine to use bots mods pilots etc if u want to join TCuNt. GOAT docking ally
    Average P4 player
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Random132 said:

Potions? Really?

Random132 said:

Potions? Really?

1. Multiple masters alliances such as Salty & GT40 do not care about prestige
    2. You have 19.6k prestige, more than enough for alliances like JA & NewN
    3. Please don’t keep making arguments you fail to back up
    Except...... I want high AQ as well. I've been told by people I know in high tier alliances for AQ that it's still not good enough for top 15 or 10.

So please don't try to act like you know my situation.
    So you want top aq but but you are staying in a 17.4K average ally 🤔
    I want in those higher tiers but I'm not ready in game with my roster and real life prevents me from it currently.
    Completely Valid bro 👍
  • Options
    Oh common.. i literally received 6 star and rank materials every end of the season war, we players waited the compensation and should open crystals and ranking up champs not only a 300k glory chips and key what the heck kabam
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Crazy lol. Let me be nice about it so that I actually get a response.

The new potions comp is cool, I’ll take that appreciate it.

The problem with the keys is that, you gave us something to do that a lot of folks haven’t done (I did it before and cleared it but don’t want to do it again). For the folks who won’t touch gauntlet because their roster is ready for it, their skills aren’t there or the time (my case I can’t play as much as I used to). This means that they can only take advantage of 2/3 of the comp and a large portion of it. Maybe create a store which allows folks to trade in those keys for half of the package of clearing it? Or hell even like 40% would help those folks, sending out something like that will just demotivate folks. I will also say most people won’t agree with my solution but at least it would help mitigate it with folks who are more accepting than others.

My two cents.

Then just pretend you didn’t receive that package? People seem upset that they didn’t get awards they didn’t earn.
    Omg! I never thought about that. Pretend I never got the keys. Clever idea Einstein.
  • Options
    Random132Random132 Posts: 38

Random132 said:

Potions? Really?

“Masters at one point”, no titles that indicate that but sure buddy, pop off.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Random132 said:

Random132 said:

Potions? Really?

“Masters at one point”, no titles that indicate that but sure buddy, pop off.

You only get a title for winning in masters at the end of the season. That didn't happen, hence no title. Try harder pumpkin.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

You're missing the whole point here, it doesn't matter if they said it with those words or not. According to them they were supposed to be sent out days ago when AW was still down, they didn't, and coincidentally they didn't realize this (hence Kabam Miike saying "I'm not sure why it's only going out now") until today after they received all the backlash for sending the keys along with the loyalty? Does that not seem odd to you at all?

Why do I think they're lying? Again, mythic crystal situation, they assured us it would be fixed completely so the people who abused the exploit didn't get anything out of it but that it would take some time and then they didn't fix it completely.

I see, so now they're asking for constructive criticism. Well, guess what, me and other people gave them constructive criticism when I made that thread about the mythic crystals and it did absolutely nothing, silence is all we received and then it got closed down cause people kept asking more questions.
    I understand not everyone is perfect, we're all human and we all make mistakes but when you keep screwing up over and over and over again and you ignore people's concerns, how exactly do you expect them to trust you when you make another mistake? I'm not talking about Miike btw, this is about Kabam as a whole, at some point people are simply going to get tired cause enough is enough, it's that simple.
    No longer derailing the post lol. You’re bringing up mythic crystals. Thats a whole different argument
  • Options

No longer derailing the post lol. You’re bringing up mythic crystals. Thats a whole different argument
    They keep asking me why I don't trust Kabam what else do you want me to do?
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    Can i have the keys of the people complaining? I personally loved it
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Good reference maybe one time but repeatedly bringing it up in a different post would shift the attention back to the mythic crystals. Kabam made their decision with it so not worth giving it any more attention honestly.
  • Options

Good reference maybe one time but repeatedly bringing it up in a different post would shift the attention back to the mythic crystals. Kabam made their decision with it so not worth giving it any more attention honestly.
    Again, I'm not repeatedly bringing it up because I want to, they keep asking me why I keep saying Kabam is lying what else do you want me to say? No particular reason, I just don't trust them and I'm hating for the sake of hating?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    They should have given us the rewards for Gauntlet twice instead of asking us to run it again .
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    We need to create a a show where miike, demonfyrze, and grounded wisdom fight about random things. I would pay so much to watch that.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Go_To said:

We need to create a a show where miike, demonfyrze, and grounded wisdom fight about random things. I would pay so much to watch that.

Why would you pay to watch this?

• Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    Is this still a thread about the Compensation or is this becoming a "troll Demonzfyre to inevitably get the thread closed"...?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Zekir said:

Is this still a thread about the Compensation or is this becoming a "troll Demonzfyre to inevitably get the thread closed"...?

It's a two-for-one special it seems.
  • Options
    Zekir said:

People usually do this on weekends because they know nobody can close threads lol.