**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance War Compensation [merged]

Comments

• Options
    BelgarionBelgarion Posts: 9
    good evening, what the players find ridiculous is quite simply that 95% of the players (maybe less, maybe more but in any case a large majority) will absolutely not be able to use the interesting compensations from you while all the players can participate in wars and have rewards at their level. could say that you gave the rewards in bg … yes for a month of missing war and not for 2 and it took a lot of time and also a lot of resources to reach the 400,000 points needed. much more than the resource time needed for the season of war. I confirm the opinion of many. outdated and disappointing compensation. giving nothing wouldn't have been worse. maybe even less "shocking". Have a good evening.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★

What would have been acceptable to me. Some rank up mats in that compensation. That is what I look forward to most in aw. Maybe half or full t6b and same with t3a and a t5cc crystal would have been sufficient to me with the loyalty. Would 7 star shards be great? Yeah, but my fun in the game is growing my roster so rank up mats are what keeps me interested and why I try to stay competitive in aw.

You get twice of that so rank up mats, shards, nexus,generic sig stones and gems. Everything is covered.

The whole point of this discussion is it's worded as compensation but you have to grind, put your time and effort , burn revives, potions and units.

It's not a bad compensation if you look at it, honestly. There is no rush to do it now. What I'm gonna do is focus on the next week legends challenge right now and run gauntlet sometime later when my revives will be in overflow again and I'll have nothing else to do in the game.
    Ok, so next time when something happens to AQ they will put AQ compensation in abyss and say you have to grind.

I think you missed whole point of this thread it was never about the compensation amount we are getting but method to get it.
    I didn't miss the point as I wrote in my comment that the grinding part cannot be considered as the compensation to AW issues. All I'm saying is keys are good to have for the time when there will be no content to do in the game like the past few months have been really dry...

I hope they don't make it a trend though and keep giving us these gauntlet keys for compensation in any game mode.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 823 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

If there is CONSTRUCTIVE feedback on what you think you should have been included, please let us know and we can discuss with the game team about it. No guarantees that anything comes of it, but we'll have those discussions.

If you're not going to be constructive though, we're going to ignore you.

Sorry, but compensation (even as a down time distraction) doesn't mean having to do a long piece of content that is just going to drain my resources. The fact that keys were supposed to go out earlier is irrelevant. They didn't. They are here now and the real issue is with getting them in the first place (gatekeeping compensation behind harder content). Want to open the boss after the first path? That's a different story but the whole gauntlet? Nah. That's ridiculous.

Their inclusion feels not only hollow but midly infuriating.
    This was explained. It wasn't intended to be the Compensation Package. It was intended to come out before, so people had something to do while War was down. The Loyalty was the focus of this.
    Doesn’t matter what the intention was - it’s what the result is, in which this already poor compensation was delayed so far just barely before AW season started, so again barely any time to do it.
    The Keys don't expire. Ever. So there's all the time in the world to do it.
    … well this is unusual. I agree with GW. Oh no.

It’s surprising to see how entitled the player base is. Play the game. If you haven’t gotten strong enough to do GG, why are you here whining. Go get stronger.

9 mil gold per run is never going to be outdated.
    Wait a minute... wasn't this the same argument used for "BG rewards are not the same"? 🤣
    Oh yeah it was... Trophies don't expire either..
    I’d take trophies for compensation.

Honestly they should have given us alliance War items but I am grateful for what we got.
  • Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 91
    Renaxqq said:

I have to spend units and revives to use 2 gauntlet keys to make compensation worth it? The heck?

Keys are not compensation. They were supposed to be given early but got late .
    Compensation is 5 revives and 300k loyalty.
  • Options
    IamNortonIamNorton Posts: 26

Ashacekar said:

Umm...Where are these keys used, again? I have 5 of them now. I don't know.

In grandmaster's gauntlet, quite difficult event but the rewards are kinda cool, you can find this event in the same place you find abyss of legends/rol
    Not everyone who got the rewards can even use them kinds stupid reward to hand out if you ask me
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I would be happy with the Loyalty store being updated asap. This way we can use the 300k loyalty to improve our roster. Iif the update is good, summoners will feel better about the 300k loyalty given out.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    My main issue is that even with the extended off season which led to the BG season being buffed, we're going to miss essentially another entire war seasons worth of duration with the mess that is this new war system, by time it eventually starts we'd probably have fit an entire season between then and the original start date. So I'm missing Rank up mats/shards more than anything else, loyalty is worthless with how dogwater the loyalty store is for paragon players, unless I plan on saving for an inevitable 7* tin Man.
  • Options
    GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 72 ★★
    GabeZRod said:

We haven’t had a war season in pretty much 2 months and since then July 4 deals and 7* have made AW defense WAY stronger and we’re all way out of practice. we really couldn’t get AW compensation in the form of AW potions and boosts? Instead we get 4 40% revives and 2 gauntlet keys? Bruh.

@Kabam Miike does the Kabam team have any knowledge on general increases to defense rosters in AW quite yet? That’s my biggest concern. It seems like last season in the P2/P3 tiers, there were like 75-80% 6*R4s/7*R1s and like 15 6*R3s. With July 4 deals, I’d guess this is like 50% 6*R5s/7*R2s and 45% 6*R4s/7*R1s. 300k loyalty is going to spent considerably faster—some of these 7* fights during off-season are just rancid to fight now
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    This is the epitome of what kabam is as a company.

They mess up aw start timesushing it back more than once.
    This results in promised compensation for the items expiring and extra down time
    For comp they give us a tiny bit of loyalty and 5 revives. And throw in two keys to add extra work to be done and resources to be spent because that fits the definition of comp to them.
    Then, when people call them out for it and ask for something better and more applicable they insult us, don’t give us answers and blatantly don’t realize what their offering is not what’s needed.

To be clear I don’t mind getting the gauntlet keys, it’ll give some rewards I need, but as the main part of the compensation it is in horrible taste. It should have been added as an afterthought
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    Realistic compensation. Take the middle point of the rewards, possibly gold 1 bracket? Then get the season rewards and divide them by 2, then give that to the community. That makes up for the delay and missed rewards. Benefits lower players more than higher players but something better than nothing. Easy and quick to roll out. Preferred option would be linked to the rewards we received in the season before but the complexity of people moving alliances etc. would be too time consuming.
  • Options
    ActmanActman Posts: 16
    Belgarion said:

good evening, what the players find ridiculous is quite simply that 95% of the players (maybe less, maybe more but in any case a large majority) will absolutely not be able to use the interesting compensations from you while all the players can participate in wars and have rewards at their level. could say that you gave the rewards in bg … yes for a month of missing war and not for 2 and it took a lot of time and also a lot of resources to reach the 400,000 points needed. much more than the resource time needed for the season of war. I confirm the opinion of many. outdated and disappointing compensation. giving nothing wouldn't have been worse. maybe even less "shocking". Have a good evening.

One time they put all resources in BGs. Grind BGs and get your compensation.on the other side, you got lower rank rewards than usual for the hard work you did. No one said anything at that time. So here we go again. Another "Grind and Get" compensation. And it will go on from now.
  • Options
    hellothere372hellothere372 Posts: 20
    to be fair miike did say the keys were supposed to be given earlier so technically they aren't apart of the compensation lol. as for the rest of the compo maybe we could get some aw reward related stuff based on either progression level or your war placement and some of the rewards could be shards, crystals, more loyalty etc.
  • Options
    CaptainAmazeOCaptainAmazeO Posts: 16
    edited August 2023
    Was that the best Kabam could do for AW compensation? That was just pathetic. All the delays and run around. Just to get a couple revives, some keys and a little bit of loyalty. How cheap can Kabam get
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 190 ★★
    Just laughable. But not surprising smh