**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance War Compensation [merged]

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    The gauntlet rewards were good when it came out but a lot of things happened in contest since then with the introduction of 7* shards and within this month Ascension and Titan crystals are coming.
    That's where i would like to focus currently and put my time and efforts.

As you said it could have been better if it came out before the announcement and players would have appreciated it and you could have avoided this backlash. I'm not particularly mad about the "compensation" but I understand why players are not liking it. It's probably the wording. If you have to grind it out and put time and efforts it doesn't feels like one, as simple as that.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    What would have been acceptable to me. Some rank up mats in that compensation. That is what I look forward to most in aw. Maybe half or full t6b and same with t3a and a t5cc crystal would have been sufficient to me with the loyalty. Would 7 star shards be great? Yeah, but my fun in the game is growing my roster so rank up mats are what keeps me interested and why I try to stay competitive in aw.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    The keys feel a bit weird to get for AW compensation lol thought process is that I basically have to go earn my own compensation? Lol
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Keys are good but 0 7 star shards?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

Rohit_316 said:

Why did we get normal revives in AW compensation ? This doesn't makes any sense at all . You guys kept AW down and now many haven't been able to build up their stash . We should have gotten AW revives and potions and 500k loyalty minimum.

to be fair though, the aw revives do only cost 1 loyalty so not like we need those, but yeah still weird would have been nice to get some team potions instead
    Don't remind them that it costs 1 loyalty 💀
    Kabam be wilding these days and anything can happen.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★

So, we are complaining about getting access to permanent content (or even more if you haven't done any/some of it) when we would have had to AW to get resources that we think we should be compensated for the delays of the season starting. Am I getting this right?

Yes, your understanding is correct :)
    Ok, then the naysayers need to chill. For real.
    Why?? Everyone have their own views, why should anyone care about your or mine view..
    Not everyone have big account.
    Because it's access to permanent content. If an account is too small, they will eventually get there.

why send out the keys to accounts that can’t even do it yet?

Because those account will eventually be able to do it. You were going to have to work for it in AW, now you just do it in the Gauntlet.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 823 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Thanks for the keys, I need the gold.

Honestly, I’m not upset at this but it seems so insensitive to weaker players. “You would have used resources in War” is also a rather unprofessional response.

Otoh, why do players feel the right to compensation for everything? Kabam didn’t have to give anything here, game modes go down. Take a break and a chill pill.