**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance War Compensation [merged]

Comments

• Options
    MightyHMightyH Posts: 26
    So Kabam are expecting us to fight Nameless Thanos in content I havnt even cleared yet nor do I plan on doing it as it’s worthless to me times have moved on from those rewards but u expect everyone to fight him not even once but twice just to receive compensation from there mistake , this has to be a joke right , imo this the biggest mistake Kabam ever made & only frustrates players even more not rewarding them for there mistake not the players so I really hope Kabam rectify this
  • Options
    Killdisplayed_Killdisplayed_ Posts: 26
    edited August 2023

Ashacekar said:

Umm...Where are these keys used, again? I have 5 of them now. I don't know.

In grandmaster's gauntlet, quite difficult event but the rewards are kinda cool, you can find this event in the same place you find abyss of legends/rol
    I hope you realize he was being sarcastic

• Options
    Are they having a laugh? At least I had a good one 😂
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Why did we get normal revives in AW compensation ? This doesn't makes any sense at all . You guys kept AW down and now many haven't been able to build up their stash . We should have gotten AW revives and potions and 500k loyalty minimum.

to be fair though, the aw revives do only cost 1 loyalty so not like we need those, but yeah still weird would have been nice to get some team potions instead
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    100%
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Umm...Where are these keys used, again? I have 5 of them now. I don't know.

In grandmaster's gauntlet, quite difficult event but the rewards are kinda cool, you can find this event in the same place you find abyss of legends/rol
    I hope you realize he was being sarcastic

I didn't actually =/ oh well xD
  • Options
    MaskwalkerMaskwalker Posts: 11
    So there was a group of people that decided let’s make something people will like and pour money into and make us rich. We will give them a product and they can use all the tools to do as much or little with as possible. Then we will steal the tools for a couple months and then the only way they get a knockoff of what they had is to give them inferior tools that they have to work harder with and eventually they will buy back what we stole so we make twice the profit and they don’t care because the consumers love us enough to do it. This is Kabam arrogance.
  • Options
    W4rdy_74W4rdy_74 Posts: 56
    guys. Kabab gives no ducks. we all come on here and moan and moan then continue to play the game. they dont have to give anything and lets face it.. it doesn't even come out of there pockets either so the next 20..30...40 moaning messages are gonna do nothing. we have had bad months now but we all continue to play this game. around the world we all will not stop playing the game and they know that.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 764 ★★★★
    Surely this is a mistake
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    So, we are complaining about getting access to permanent content (or even more if you haven't done any/some of it) when we would have had to AW to get resources that we think we should be compensated for the delays of the season starting. Am I getting this right?
  • Options
    Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★

So, we are complaining about getting access to permanent content (or even more if you haven't done any/some of it) when we would have had to AW to get resources that we think we should be compensated for the delays of the season starting. Am I getting this right?

Yes, your understanding is correct :)
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★

Yes, your understanding is correct :)
    Ok, then the naysayers need to chill. For real.
  • Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 91
    He got a point tho