**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance War Compensation [merged]

Comments

• Options
    Killdisplayed_Killdisplayed_ Posts: 26
    Hey kids, on go to the beach for the summer and get a job.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    Bruh... i constantly have like 10 level 2 revives in overflow this is worthless
  • Options
    ActmanActman Posts: 16
    These keys are master stroke of Kabam. Instead of compensation, they gave us these keys so that we play the quest and spend some more units. I would accept it happily but not under the name of alliance war compensation. This is not acceptable.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    I actually got a bit excited at seeing more keys for gauntlet, but it seems like a really weird item/possibly an unintended compensation....

Can we get confirmation that gauntlet keys were at least an intended part of compensation?
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 114
    MCOC Players: It’s been really stale these past few months, we really need some new solo content to have some fun with.

Kabam’s “New” Solo Content:
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Why did we get normal revives in AW compensation ? This doesn't makes any sense at all . You guys kept AW down and now many haven't been able to build up their stash . We should have gotten AW revives and potions and 500k loyalty minimum.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Wait so we got guantlet keys for people who cant do guantlet? Bit silly. Also another thing I haven't received anything anyways and i was in my alliance for the duration of the alliance wars screw up however I did expect to get nothing since I recently left but I did miss out on loyalty too but whatever.