Options

Who would you choose?

If you don't have any of these 2 champs and both appeared from a Nexus crystal, would you choose?

Who would you choose? 85 votes

Galan
40%
SecondSkrillerbuffajrTerraKingnaesCassyLuke9523PotatoOperatorSonOfArgu16KRANꓘAMS94ILLUSION8Icy000Praneeth_SP616Ben_15455Abspain101JragonMaster170AzenstarTheBair123RiptideBarani7da 34 votes
Hulkling
60%
PantherusNZDrZolaLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonSpeedbumpVegeta9001captaincushBrokenRepto23OpandemonioARK916Colinwhitworth69PikoluAyden_noah1ZuroMother_FlerkenVbnmeItsClobberinTimeGardoshRenaxqq 51 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,292 ★★★★★
    Galan
    Just for that prefight. Otherwise, I'm almost always using Hulkling.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,365 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    Depends what you need, Hulkling is one of those champs that are basically plug and play, a potato could use him. But galan has a pre-fight that's great, counters a lot and has nasty burst damage.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,819 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    I currently have both but i did have this situation. I first selected Hulkling.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    Hulkling

...a potato could use him...

Confirmed.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,258 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    I would like to change my pick since I don't know a potato was involved. I would like to pick Galan since his weapon looks like a perfect potato smasher for mash potato.
  • Options
    Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 53
    Galan

If you don't have any of these 2 champs and both appeared from a Nexus crystal, would you choose?

Woah this is becoming little bit one sided I thought it will be more toe to toe.
  • Options
    YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 111
    edited August 2023

Woah this is becoming little bit one sided I thought it will be more toe to toe.
    potato to toe
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,046 ★★★★★
    Galan
    I find Galan more fun.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited August 2023

potato to toe
    potatoe to toe
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 912 ★★★
    Hulkling
    I only have a 6* Galan, so hopefully I can have a theoretical Hulking to smash around in this parallel universe.
    Love these potato jokes, keep them coming!
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Galan
    galan is better overall
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Galan
    Galan I choose you