**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

On today's episode of incursions...

Was doing TL3 and got this combination of nodes. This made sentinel use 100% less power during his specials.

Not much of a deal for me but this can definitely be a roadblock for lower level players.

And unless they use different algorithm for higher levels, this can occur in TL5 or 6 as well.

What are your thoughts on this? And who can be a great counter for this?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Raiden01 said:

Was doing TL3 and got this combination of nodes. This made sentinel use 100% less power during his specials.

Not much of a deal for me but this can definitely be a roadblock for lower level players.

And unless they use different algorithm for higher levels, this can occur in TL5 or 6 as well.

Doom, IDoom, anyone with power control.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,680 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    I would have loved that fight with my stunlocking Silk. They can't use specials if they're in a perpetual stun
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    Herc stun lock is the best bet.....I used the stun lock for 75% of bosses in my 25 floor run yesterday.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★

Raiden01 said:

What an insightful, enlightening response that completely solved op's concern.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Raiden01 said:

They asked for a counter. You're saying neither of the champs I listed counter power or power gain?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    Man I really hate this side quest, its far far too long of a side quest to even be considered labelling at as one. Doing incursions everyday is exhausting 😔
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Man I really hate this side quest, its far far too long of a side quest to even be considered labelling at as one. Doing incursions everyday is exhausting 😔

*Every week unless you try all dificculties which isnt really needed
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★

Raiden01 said:

They asked for a counter. You're saying neither of the champs I listed counter power or power gain?
    I dont think they understood your response. They probably didnt read the entire post
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

*Every week unless you try all dificculties which isnt really needed
    Sorry, I didn't mean we have to do it everyday I meant that I like having the usual side quest to do everyday and doing this side quest everyday is exhausting.
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130
    So I have a question I'm on z19 not going to beable to get done before next week's reset will that mean I would need to start my run over?
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65
    Mackey said:

It definitely is more time consuming than other side quests but I believe it has a fun element of its own.
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65

So I have a question I'm on z19 not going to beable to get done before next week's reset will that mean I would need to start my run over?

They may or may not kick you out of the run. So, better try to finish it, if possible.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Raiden01 said:

The problem is that sentinel would gain 80% power loss resistance at 100 analysis charges…so power control wont be straight forward especially at higher rooms of lvl 6 where the hp would be too high to finish the fight before sentinel reaches 100 analysis
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★

I had a super easy Room 25 boss. Room 23-24, not so much. Had a loaded Rintrah with Lazarus, lifecycle, power gain and regen and buffet lol.