Options

Is Matchmaking MORE Broken?

Anyone else keep playing the same summoner over & over again? For the last 2 days I just keep playing the same fights repeatedly. Fought 1 guy 3 times, got a 1 fight break, then fought him another 2 times...Then had back to back fights against 1 guy & another back to back sets against another.

Comments

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It’s so dumb.
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax

Post by @Shivacrux showing multiple repeats. Several reports by different people this BG season.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/343728/something-wrong-with-matchmaking#latest
    Gold 1 and Diamond 4.

• Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Had it happen to me once last night in Gold 3
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,346 ★★★★★

5 in total. Don't have other screenshots.
    And I just took This screenshot.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Well, it makes perfect sense…. considering that noone seems to be playing BGs this season. My alliance mates complain that it takes forever to fight a match, if you do find one. Could that be the reason?
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Wish I wouldve seen this before playing a handful of matches today. I apologize... didnt know they cut the previous fight list down to 10 this season either... it was in Gold 1 through Diamond. Got into Vibranium & its been better today.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Well, it makes perfect sense…. considering that noone seems to be playing BGs this season. My alliance mates complain that it takes forever to fight a match, if you do find one. Could that be the reason?

Oh how I hope that is the reason, these extra tiers are putting me off pushing big time