**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Matchmaking MORE Broken?

Anyone else keep playing the same summoner over & over again? For the last 2 days I just keep playing the same fights repeatedly. Fought 1 guy 3 times, got a 1 fight break, then fought him another 2 times...Then had back to back fights against 1 guy & another back to back sets against another.

Comments

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    It’s so dumb.
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax

Post by @Shivacrux showing multiple repeats. Several reports by different people this BG season.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/343728/something-wrong-with-matchmaking#latest
    Gold 1 and Diamond 4.

• Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Had it happen to me once last night in Gold 3
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★

5 in total. Don't have other screenshots.
    And I just took This screenshot.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,786 ★★★★★
    Well, it makes perfect sense…. considering that noone seems to be playing BGs this season. My alliance mates complain that it takes forever to fight a match, if you do find one. Could that be the reason?
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Wish I wouldve seen this before playing a handful of matches today. I apologize... didnt know they cut the previous fight list down to 10 this season either... it was in Gold 1 through Diamond. Got into Vibranium & its been better today.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,565 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Well, it makes perfect sense…. considering that noone seems to be playing BGs this season. My alliance mates complain that it takes forever to fight a match, if you do find one. Could that be the reason?

Oh how I hope that is the reason, these extra tiers are putting me off pushing big time