Options

Next R4's?

I'm ready for 2 rank ups to join Herc, Doom, and Apoc at R4 on the roster. Ideally, I'd like to fill one of each class first, but I don't mind doubling up if one really stands out. I don't do much in Alliance or BGs - mainly just monthly/side quests at this point. Here's who I'm leaning toward as options - I also have some generic Awakening Gems I can use. Any input is appreciated!

Next R4's? 30 votes

Warlock
13%
Ewell65SSS69AzenstarSammyDeJustWantTheRewards 4 votes
Ultron
3%
Eggs3_0 1 vote
Valkyrie (sig 60)
13%
PolygonBen_15455HoitadoFearful_of_void 4 votes
Shang Chi
0%
Spidey 2099
0%
Quicksilver
0%
Galan (sig 20)
26%
Joey0480buffajrKossukoseKingBob426Haris_204MolemanisbestchampXFREEDOMXSpeedball1919 8 votes
Kitty (I haven't really learned how to play her yet)
43%
asgardtrollRepto23SCP1504Usagicassidyjcphillips7Eivel87Ultragamerwillrun4adonutJarvisreiApyr_droogMarvelNoobSamanunAlphaNeymar10 13 votes
Prof X
0%

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,852 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie (sig 60)
    Get her sig up (i didnt say galan because you already have a cosmic r4)
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Warlock
    He's a monster in EQ. Heal block, power control, immunities, he makes it all work. If your focus is just on general questing, he'll usually get the job done well
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 254
    Valkyrie (sig 60)
    Valk for sure and I know you don't really want to double up on r4 but Galan is a beast
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Ben_15455 said:

Valk for sure and I know you don't really want to double up on r4 but Galan is a beast

Awesome. Would you awaken Galan with a generic?
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Kitty (I haven't really learned how to play her yet)
    neglass7 said:

Ben_15455 said:

Kitty needs it better if you don't have her awakened.
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Jarvisrei said:

neglass7 said:

Ben_15455 said:

Kitty needs it better if you don't have her awakened.
    Two Generic gems available, plus a Tech and Science!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 909 ★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is the safest option. I play Kitty on my mini and I get how awesome she is but there’s always a certain risk with her. Same as Valkyrie, both are top champs but I just can’t do what these YouTubers always do.
    Also Warlock is useful for the DLX Woverine fights.

Shang Chi is very good, wish I have him as a 6*. My Galan is rank 4 but usually just do 1 fight to get Herc his pre fight…