**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DLX Legends Challenge Teams

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    How long do these Ronan fights take? I have a max 4 star…but my 5 star is sig 60 r1, and my 6 star is sig 20 r1
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★

How long do these Ronan fights take? I have a max 4 star…but my 5 star is sig 60 r1, and my 6 star is sig 20 r1

I defeated the last Vision in under a minute with my r3 sig 60 Ronan. I also used some boosts. One thing that really helps Ronan in the Vision fight is that there's a node that gives #Kree (which Ronan is), #Robots and #Inhuman champions a huge fury increasing their attack by 95%.

I would suggest boosting up and then going into the first Winter Soldier fight with your 4* Ronan and see how it goes. The reason why I'd choose the 4* rather than the 5 or 6* is that he (I assume since you said "max 4 star") is max sig. That will give you a damage boost plus increased stun duration. That will help you more than the increased health and base attack of you higher rarities since it'll be much easier to maintain the stunlock.

If it feels good against that first Winter Soldier, then you're probably good to go vs all of the other Winter Soldier and Visions of the quest. I didn't find the difficulty curve especially steep in that last quest.

However, if you feel like you would really prefer some extra juice, I suggest ranking up the 5*, at least a bit.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

I defeated the last Vision in under a minute with my r3 sig 60 Ronan. I also used some boosts. One thing that really helps Ronan in the Vision fight is that there's a node that gives #Kree (which Ronan is), #Robots and #Inhuman champions a huge fury increasing their attack by 95%.

I would suggest boosting up and then going into the first Winter Soldier fight with your 4* Ronan and see how it goes. The reason why I'd choose the 4* rather than the 5 or 6* is that he (I assume since you said "max 4 star") is max sig. That will give you a damage boost plus increased stun duration. That will help you more than the increased health and base attack of you higher rarities since it'll be much easier to maintain the stunlock.

If it feels good against that first Winter Soldier, then you're probably good to go vs all of the other Winter Soldier and Visions of the quest. I didn't find the difficulty curve especially steep in that last quest.

However, if you feel like you would really prefer some extra juice, I suggest ranking up the 5*, at least a bit.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 40
    Lots of repetitive fights but finally got around to clearing the whole thing:

Archangel - handles Winter Soldier easily
    Kingpin - Used for Juggernaut (there are better counters but he is very tanky so gave me a lot of room for error)
    Magneto - Destroys both Vision and Wolverine (you have to be slightly careful that Vision doesn't synthesis and SP3 you, but otherwise just launching a 30 prowess SP3 kills both of them instantly)
    Professor X - handles Scarlet Witch (get falter, hold heavy, SP3 and she's dead)
    Kate Bishop - destroys Hulk (her counter evade gives you openings without blocking, and her coldsnap does a ton of damage. Only danger is the unstoppable trigger)

Much easier challenge than I expected tbh, but I do wish you didn't have to go through every fight 6 times on all difficulties just to get the token.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Love seeing so many champs being used, both told and new.
    My team was
    - Galan for WS
    - Hulk for Juggs
    - Medusa for Vision
    - G99 for SWitch
    - Hulk for Wolvie

plus Heimdall on the bench
  • Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 112
    The team I used was
    Red Mags ( He easily solos WS, Vision and Wolverine)
    AA (He's good against the Juggs)
    Mantis (Makes SW go to sleep)
    Herc (Just as a little back up and for hulk)
    Hulkling (Mainly for hulk)
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 593 ★★★
    I used (probably the most effective team)
    Ronan
    Idoom
    Doom
    She-hulk
    Kate
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★

I find so many nodes to be really overwhelming and I lack many of the key counters that people mention here (Herc, Scorpion, Warlock, etc). I have Cap IW for Juggs but beyone that I'm feeling a bit lost - can anyone please help me pick a team for this quest, and I'll see how far I can get?

Hit monkey for WS capiw for juggs magneto for vision and wolverine hulk for scarlet witch and another good attacker for hulk
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    Hercules for WS
    Wasp for Jugg
    Ronan for Vision
    Suri for SW
    Stryfe for Wolverine
    Stryfe soloed Hulk

Four revives and some health potions
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    My team was: 6r3 Aegon sig 140, 6r4 duped Hercules, 5r4 Ronan, 6r3 Infamous IM, 6r4 Quicksilver.
    Aegon was again the king for this content. Ramped him up in WS and Wolvie fights. My QS died at first Juggs fight bc I didnt get his mechanic then I decided not to revive him. For Juggs on 2nd to 6th lane, I used Aegon, just 40 hits and he's dead.
    Ronan cheesed that Vision. IIM for SW, got around 220 prowesses and launched sp2, she's dead.
    I used Ronan to get used to Hulk's fight, surprisingly, he took 50% of Hulk's HP. Then Herc took care of the rest.
    Used health pots only here and there. Quite easy
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I had so much fun using quicksilver for Wolverine and juggernaut. Just going ham ramping up whiplashes
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★
    I did it with this team.

Ronan cheese WS & Vision
    Valkyrie for Juggs
    Hulkling for SW
    Warlock for Wolvie
    Hercs for Hulk
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Archangel for winter soldier.
    Doom for juggs
    Quake for vision and witch.
    Shocker for wolvie.
    Nick for hulk.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Golivarez said:

Thank you - I'll give it a go :smile:
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    For juggs you can do it with almost anyone, don't use your specials for knockdowns, save your energy until he is rooted then at the other end of the screen charge your heavy to get the 200% fury buff per bar of energy you drain from yourself. My kingpin was doing 25k mediums then
  • Options
    Iammeat5Iammeat5 Posts: 68

The Legends challenge just dropped and it seems relatively difficult. Which teams are you guys going in with? My team is getting through it pretty well so far, but I misread the node on Wolverine so taking that fight with Nimrod is extremely slow

Lol "relatively difficult" you're not that good at this game are you😂
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    Iammeat5 said:

The Legends challenge just dropped and it seems relatively difficult. Which teams are you guys going in with? My team is getting through it pretty well so far, but I misread the node on Wolverine so taking that fight with Nimrod is extremely slow

You must not be good at personal interaction. Seriously cut them some slack. Not everyone has stacked rosters.

Relative difficulty can mean anything. (S)he might have expected it to be much harder. It’s not hard to hype Simone up rather than rip them down.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Iammeat5 said:

I said relatively difficult because I expected it to be harder, man. Words don't always mean what you assume they mean.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 593 ★★★
    Iammeat5 said:

What even promted you to type that out
  • Options
    Nomercy9Nomercy9 Posts: 48

I used these guys.
    Archangel for WS, apocalypse for boss and doom for everything else
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 830 ★★★★
    Easiest team I found was

Aa for ws
    Aa for juggs
    Ronan for vision
    Hulking for sw/hulk
    Warlock for wolverine
    Kate for hulk
  • Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    Aa for winter soldier and juggs
    Magneto for vison and wolverine
    Titania for scarlet witch
    And kp for the hulk boss
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    For me this was the most balanced team -

Hercules (For WS, Juggy, SW)
    Red mag (For Vision , Wolverine)
    Hulkling (Backup -Vision)
    Juggy(Backup)
    Kate bishop (Soloes Hulk boss)
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Herc, AA, Hulkling, Ronan, Warlock
  • Options
    VotkuKetkuVotkuKetku Posts: 8
    Best team for me:
    Red Magneto for WS and Vision and most Wolverine fights
    AA for Juggs, using White Magneto pre-fight
    Scorpion for SW
    Fight Wolverine twice with Wags to get enough guidance boosts for every Juggs fight. Neuros turn root off, and you can parrystun Juggs the whole fight.
    Then Hulkling for the boss, no blocks, break through his block.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Itemless

Herc
    Hulkling
    Galan
    Odin
    Heimdal