**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anybody else?

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Noticing that this node doesn't seem to be awarding +200% for M&L attacks? My champs are barely getting hits above 5k which is actually less than normal πŸ€”

Β«13

Comments

• Options
    Defense_Power1Defense_Power1 Posts: 16 β˜…
    Have you read his other nodes to see if he has a resistance node, or something similar to the fact.
  • Options
    Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Posts: 81 β˜…
    Yes. I also thought that
  • Options

Have you read his other nodes to see if he has a resistance node, or something similar to the fact.

Definitely nothing that I can see

• Options

R4 max sig overseer hitting only 2k on Lights and some mediums is definitely not +200% damage.

I'll make a few more clips to show it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax, would appreciate if you could look into it or ask the question πŸ™
  • Options

R3 but less than 1k for most the hits
  • Options

R4 with overpower buff too
  • Options

• Options
    Bendy said:

Yeah it seems a bit buggy as noticed in the second difficulty in just the legend part i was sometimes hitting jugs for 3k

Yeah it's certainly off. If I had to put a number to it I'd say im getting the extra damage maybe 10-15% of the time
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023
    I have a question.
    If damage from specials is reduced by 95% why does the attacker dealing 0 damage?

Edit.
    I just started doing chapter 1 and I'm getting the interaction there.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    Gotta tag. It's legit bugged
  • Options

It's acting more like stun vulnerability, you need to parry then hit him and then you'll be dealing 200% more damage. Which isn't what the node is supposed to be

Hmm can't say I noticed that lol but either way, something is wrong with it all, someone said to me it's the root mechanic removing that node to boost M&L hits πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.

I'll be surprised if we get any response on this though, sadly.
  • Options
    AllwillFallAllwillFall Posts: 30 β˜…

It's acting more like stun vulnerability, you need to parry then hit him and then you'll be dealing 200% more damage. Which isn't what the node is supposed to be

you need him to have the weakness debuff on him from losing his gem, then you can go crazy
  • Options

you need him to have the weakness debuff on him from losing his gem, then you can go crazy
    ive hit him with 50-60k mediums with cgr after sp2 but you need to get rid of his gem first and let him have his weakness idk why
  • Options

ive hit him with 50-60k mediums with cgr after sp2 but you need to get rid of his gem first and let him have his weakness idk why
    In them clips you can see he's got no gem on a number of occasions when I'm combo'ing him, granted there is a couple times where he does have it too. Take the Kingpin clip for example, the gem isn't there once and he isn't hitting any harder than normal even with his overpower buff
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just remembered jugs gem has damage reduction so just checked and its 25% but even then it feels higher than what it should though still of 200% damage increase u do base attack stat so maybe the gem is acting more than 25% with that node
  • Options
    I've almost finished the quest now, just had to adapt to it but for my entire run so far (5 paths) I haven't hit anywhere near 20k mediums or lights with any champ against him πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Just remembered jugs gem has damage reduction so just checked and its 25% but even then it feels higher than what it should though still of 200% damage increase u do base attack stat so maybe the gem is acting more than 25% with that node

I'd already knew about that but I also knew it was happening when his gem wasn't there lol
  • Options
    But would like to maybe a member of kabam to weigh in on if acting right or not with and without the gem active
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Bendy said:

I'd already knew about that but I also knew it was happening when his gem wasn't there lol
    I never clocked it
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Feels bugged to me.
  • Options
    Mackey said:

In them clips you can see he's got no gem on a number of occasions when I'm combo'ing him, granted there is a couple times where he does have it too. Take the Kingpin clip for example, the gem isn't there once and he isn't hitting any harder than normal even with his overpower buff
    he needs to have the weakness debuff idk why, there he doesnt have the gem but he also doesnt have the weakness. i dont understand it but thats what i figured out after 100% the event. its definetly bugged.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I honestly didn't even know that that second part of the node was there. Valk/Scorpion was dealing pretty normal to great damage to Juggs all the times I fought him. Nothing absolutely insane though. I remember getting like around 15k crits with my r5 scorpions mediums a few times
  • Options

Mackey said:

he needs to have the weakness debuff idk why, there he doesnt have the gem but he also doesnt have the weakness. i dont understand it but thats what i figured out after 100% the event. its definetly bugged.
    Starting to sound like there is a few bugs there then πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just used BWCV and she popped. Maybe it has something to do with the gem.
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I get the bonus whenever I infict a debuff and knock him down because it removes his gem buf
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have a question.
    If damage from specials is reduced by 95% why does the attacker dealing 0 damage?

Edit.
    I just started doing chapter 1 and I'm getting the interaction there.

95% + 30% from cyttorak gem @SirGamesBond