**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 8.3 boss breakdown? the callouts are insane

CursedLandCursedLand Posts: 122
edited August 2023 in General Discussion

whatever kabam does on the TOS these people doesnt respect it, yikes.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,010 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    I could understand leaking the abilities of a champion (although I still don't support it), but leaking the callouts is just sad. Ruins the fun for everyone else of trying to figure out the callouts themselves.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

I could understand leaking the abilities of a champion (although I still don't support it), but leaking the callouts is just sad. Ruins the fun for everyone else of trying to figure out the callouts themselves.

yeah i agree but also disagree, because nobody would discover some callouts like Groot one for example xD.
    That one guy with the rank 5 groot would have the best chance. (That chance is still 1% lol)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

yeah i agree but also disagree, because nobody would discover some callouts like Groot one for example xD.
    That one guy with the rank 5 groot would have the best chance. (That chance is still 1% lol)
    Still probably higher than getting a 7-star
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Do I see a dragon ball t4s reference here or am I dreaming
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★

Do I see a dragon ball t4s reference here or am I dreaming

I can't help but read it in t4s Vegetas voice but it's hard to say if it's a reference or not
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    The Medusa call-out goes so hard, I wonder if that's a Cat Murdock reference
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★

whatever kabam does on the TOS these people doesnt respect it, yikes.
    You’re basically supporting them by posting this here.
  • Options
    Valentin44Valentin44 Posts: 8

The Medusa call-out goes so hard, I wonder if that's a Cat Murdock reference

It's probably because she's the speaker for Blackbolt, who literally can't talk or he'll blow up the planet