**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best BG defender poll (Ex. Hulkling)

LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
In your opinion, in all past and future metas who is the best defender for battlegrounds?

Best BG defender poll (Ex. Hulkling) 93 votes

Ebony Maw
7%
BeastDadDemonic_embraceJT_SupremepredatorrEricson23Mr_Faltu1JustWantTheRewards 7 votes
Domino
26%
BayouemmanveertherealSavageBreaker69Timmy2xs_Sham_dump_monkeyHera1d_of_Ga1actusBENNYJEwell65SSS69BocksaroxSpideyFunkoHoitadoDeepworldwillrun4adonutAverageDesi0_Alph4AxewAnsh_AJarvisreiEdisonLaw 25 votes
Nick Fury
12%
OKAYGangRepto23TripleBItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqPraneeth_SP616BustergdudeSceptilemaniac2ChaosticeUnOriginalSilentArisSAWNEY 12 votes
Rintrah
15%
Tony886GardoshBen_15455AzenstarShiroMikazuki__SF__Darkraw346Hickdog27DevelopedPanda0PissedOffParagonNeil_is_awsomehi_im_sirMarvelNoobNextWeek 14 votes
Thing
13%
MasterSmokecaptaincushMrTicTac19992008rcm2017MoosetiptronicOurobørosLight_StormBe_SomebodySurfinwalrusLickyDerpyEaglewarlock_46Tartarus88 13 votes
Attuma
10%
Emil_LimsonPrimeSaviour_27RockyshockyOGAvengerThoye3ChrisRM93Final_OrderYogesh_123AegonTargarуenSamanun 10 votes
Bishop
3%
HorndogMightyDendgamelocked 3 votes
Baron Zemo
4%
Vegeta9001Wine_LoverMolemanisbestchampI_tell_no_tales_1 4 votes
Mephisto
5%
Spity68SandeepSAshacekarThePredator1001Forgottentomato 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,877 ★★★★★
    Domino
    i think i’m always going to hate fighting domino
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,029 ★★★★★
    Korg>baron nerfmo easily
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 489 ★★★
    Korg the best bgs defender tanky got purify and thorns plus unstopable and unblockable
  • Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

Why isn't Korg on here?

Korg is easy now, I realized all you needed to do was light attacks and light intercepts and hes been so much easier to takedown
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,716 ★★★★★
    Laceros said:

BabyMiike said:

Why isn't Korg on here?

Korg is easy now, I realized all you needed to do was light attacks and light intercepts and hes been so much easier to takedown
    The answer is still Korg
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,547 ★★★★★
    KORRRRG!!!!
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    I worry about fighting Maw even when I have a solid counter. There are just so many ways of slipping up against him, especially with the awkward spacing. Everyone else I have at least 2 solid counters for in my deck and become extremely easy with the right counters.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    edited August 2023
    hah!
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    Laceros said:

In your opinion, in all past and future metas who is the best defender for battlegrounds?

the bugs.. BG is full of them now.
    Our worst defender..
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    Can't believe people are not voting for Zemo
    Dude is lowkey unkillable on defense in BGs
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,535 ★★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    Thing and Korg are free for wiccan. Nick fury is a longer fight but is a cakewalk, don't know how people struggle with domino with the abundance of champs that shut her down. Attuma and electro just eat health away for the most part. I don't overly struggle with any it depends on how tedious the current node rotation is on who I hate fighting most. shuri is semi annoying with this one, if the game chooses to just conveniently leave out my 3 counters the entire drafting process.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 265
    Rintrah
    I also have issues fighting Rintrah. Attuma is a close second