Options

Nick Fury or Kate Bishop to R4?

Nick Fury or Kate Bishop to R4? It will be my first R4 in Skill. Both duped sig level 20.

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    Fury since you don’t have anyone else in the class.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 578 ★★★
    I have both and went Kate but because I like the play style a lot, depends on your needs
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 651 ★★★
    You can't go wrong with either, i got both at R4
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Had same decision for first R5 and went Kate.
  • Options
    MASTERPATRICKMASTERPATRICK Posts: 15
    Thank you guys, appreciate the suggestions.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 115
    I have both and went NF. I like Kate a lot but think this decision is easy. Why would you like Kate more than Nick?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I have both as well. They do very different things, so I’d bring both up eventually. Go with whichever one you enjoy more first
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,771 Guardian
    If you don't run max deep wounds, then I'd do Kate. If you run max deep wounds, then it'd be a tougher decision. I personally prefer Kate more because there are less champions immune or resistant to coldsnap than there are champions immune or resistant to bleed.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,974 ★★★★★

I have both and went NF. I like Kate a lot but think this decision is easy. Why would you like Kate more than Nick?

I find Kate way more fun and I think she’s the better offensive champ in a lot of situations without needing to drop down to 30% or needing dw. She and fury can finish fights at 100% though, but I prefer Kate (not denying how amazing Nick is though).
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 584 ★★★
    Kate is way better imo

But she needs x200 to be really effective

I suggest You rank Nick first
  • Options
    MASTERPATRICKMASTERPATRICK Posts: 15
    Thank you guys, appreciate the insights.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,856 ★★★★★
    Kate is the obvious choice. The only 2 skill champs better than her are Kingpinnand Valkyrie imo
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 886 ★★★★
    I’m using Kate more and more these days. Cornering the champ so they almost always use their specials is so nice to have, makes fights a lot easier.