Options

Where are the discounted mastery cores?

Someone told me that they saw them on sale, but I checked every single day and they were never available for me. Are they coming soon I hope?

Comments

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    DocStrange wrote: »
    Someone told me that they saw them on sale, but I checked every single day and they were never available for me. Are they coming soon I hope?

I asked if they did this awhile back as a friend mentioned it to me and I did a google image search and saw a sale on them in the past. But i made a thread simply asking if it was possible to happen again and people said it is an extremely rare event (maybe only that one time? not sure as I have only been here a few months).

Maybe a 3 year player and chime in on how often they have happened or if it was something they have not done in a very long time, ect....?
  • Options
    I’ve been playing the game since Jan 2017 and i’ve seen masteries offers twice i think. The last one was in September if i remember correctly. And if there was a mastery cores offer coming, you would see it in the notes.
  • Options
    DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    Ok this is weird. I reread the original post (which I had previously read several times) and it doesn’t say anything about mastery items being discounted when I could have sworn on my life that it did originally.
  • Options
    DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    That’s why I’ve been checking the store every single day
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    they did do a sale on them a few months back, I don't remember them saying that they would be on sale again but imo, they should be, its the season to be giving.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    DocStrange wrote: »
    Ok this is weird. I reread the original post (which I had previously read several times) and it doesn’t say anything about mastery items being discounted when I could have sworn on my life that it did originally.

You title does... that is what you are confusing ;)