Options

Which journey is more hard?

I think getting Thronebreaker is the hard jump because even though Act 6 had been tuned down but it still is the hardest act in the game. Most of the bosses require specific counters. I think Act 6 should get a rebalance like the previous acts. And I think Act 6 rewards should be improved chapter wise if they don't want to tune the difficulty down making it easier for players to grow. I this is the period where lot of players leave because they are getting bad champions and they can't beat the Grandmaster.
Act 7 is way easier compared to Act 6 and I think Act 6 should also be the same.

Which journey is more hard? 59 votes

Cavalier - Thronebreaker
79%
PantherusNZSligIamnikeLiquidkoldUsagicassidyLordSmasherWhoDaPooItsClobberinTimeBawa69SpideyFunkoPraneeth_SP616Giantwalrus56WinterFieldsahmynutsHoitadoThēMandalorianYodabolt21Josh2507Final_OrderCrow9074 47 votes
Thronebreaker - Paragon
20%
Darkrider05AdvSavageBreaker69ButtehrsZuroMaratoxTP33RenaxqqTheBair123ChaosMax1012SuelGamesMarvelNoob 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Cav- Thronebreaker is definitely the harder one. It is really funny though, as soon as i hit Cav on my alt account i popped open a few legends Crystals and got the full t5cc i need for Thronebreaker
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker - Paragon
    ahmynuts said:

Cav- Thronebreaker is definitely the harder one. It is really funny though, as soon as i hit Cav on my alt account i popped open a few legends Crystals and got the full t5cc i need for Thronebreaker

I had to explore a couple CAV EQ events, explore v5-6 and complete act 6 first before i even got to r3 anyone. Now people can pop a free crystal and get a r3 just like that :O
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Progression wise cav to tb was wayy harder than tb to paragon
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    For me it took longer to get r4s but it was harder content wise to do act 6
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,515 ★★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Of course it all comes down to circumstance. That jump to Act 6 can be particularly brutal if you're still relying on some key 4* champs that you can no longer use, and also Summoners can have a tendancy to lack some of the key counters to the early Act 6 fights.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,458 ★★★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Act 7 is for the most part just brain dead fights you can cheese easily (bosses can be a bit challenging but they're a lot of fun cause of the mechanics and definitely not as hard and frustrating as GM), Act 6 on the other hand is just full of nasty node combinations and annoying bosses.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 659 ★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker

Act 7 is for the most part just brain dead fights you can cheese easily (bosses can be a bit challenging but they're a lot of fun cause of the mechanics and definitely not as hard and frustrating as GM), Act 6 on the other hand is just full of nasty node combinations and annoying bosses.

Can't forget act 6 has around 15 fights per path. Good thing I'm not ever going back in to that slog fest