Is zone 25 all luck

I swear everytime I go for one I get trash nodes and trash hacks with mystic nullify champs maybe I just suck but idk

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    finished it first try using a 5* herc i didnt rlly have a problem but when there was a champ with nullify i had a r5 6* horseman kitty pryde and she would take care of it
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    I had multiple attempts where I either couldn't get the hacks I needed or the node combinations were just too much for me. It's frustrating, but with 5 minute refreshes, I just restarted until I got the right combinations
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★

Solo that.

Kitty Priiiiidddddeeeeee
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★

You tell me. Zone 25 boss.
    Solo that.

Void could do it just use sp1 and hope to get petrify and that regen is halved also could use regen reversal champs like peni and just deal damage reverse it
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    How long does it take on average? To get from room 1 to 25.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Solo that.

Kitty Priiiiidddddeeeeee

Try Again

Solo that.

Kitty Priiiiidddddeeeeee

Try Again
    Huh
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    For the most part......yes

Good thing is that Herc & Thing can get through most of it, but there are many node combinations that even these 2 can't take care of

There are many cases where u just need to throw units at the fights or restart the run hoping for better luck
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    at least its not Selective Timestream, god I burned so many units on a Havok boss with it
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Solo that.

Quake?
  • Unknown_playerUnknown_player Member Posts: 15

Solo that.

Quake?
    Quake can't do selective timestream fast enough.

Solo that.

I found a super easy solution @SirGamesBond Juggernaut with Diablo and poison hack and add armour burst. He was able to solo a human torch in zone 10 or so

Solo that.

Quake?
    You can prevent the heal aar no?
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Solo that.

Quake?
    You can prevent the heal aar no?
    With correct timing maybe but one slip up and he's back to full health.

I would've just used torch and prefight, he'd build smolders like mad
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

finished it first try using a 5* herc i didnt rlly have a problem but when there was a champ with nullify i had a r5 6* horseman kitty pryde and she would take care of it

For Nullify nodes use thing...

But yeah getting through 25 zones is 40% luck(you need some good hack combinations and fightable nodes), 20% roster(herc or sig 200 thing), 10% units and revives, 30% skills
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Solo that.

You need a little bit of luck and need to get strategic movement
    Then use thing and dex 50-60 times and combo that guy to death
    Alternative way would be using someone like penni
    edited August 2023
    -Selective timestream is aar proof. Passive heal block works.
    -HT prefight can't stop Selective timestream either. HT can't survive the fight without prefight
    -Peni can stop with passive healblock, while pushing mephisto above a bar of power at the exact movement, BUT she cant survive the fight.
    -Juggy diablo, bruh not a zone 25 runner ig lol, sounds like a fun team for lower zones.

I had
    -draining degen
    -poison on heavy
    -300% attribute multiplier
    -nullify + degen on heavy

Would have loved to get the 10 hit Armor break hack, but didn't, no biggie though.

Team: Thing + herc + heimdal
    Thing is my main attacker after zone 20. Herc mostly sits by the side and is used on rare occasions.

This zone 25 mephisto cannot be done without incinerate immune on the first place, his aura was dealing ~10% damage per tick.
    Attacker also needs shock immunity, 1 shock is enough to drain all the health from the node.

I did the run last week, it was itemless run before this fight.
    Parry-heavy-get some degen going and when timer was about to reset, pause quit and Repeat.
    Took 9 revives + bunch of heals to slowly drop him with thing. Few attempts wasted testing strategy.

1.7M health vox fight in zone 24 👇

This zone 25 mephisto cannot be done without incinerate immune on the first place, his aura was dealing ~10% damage per tick.
    Attacker also needs shock immunity, 1 shock is enough to drain all the health from the node.

Kittttttyyyy priiiiidddeee

-Selective timestream is aar proof. Passive heal block works.
    -HT prefight can't stop Selective timestream either. HT can't survive the fight without prefight
    -Peni can stop with passive healblock, while pushing mephisto above a bar of power at the exact movement, BUT she cant survive the fight.
    -Juggy diablo, bruh not a zone 25 runner ig lol, sounds like a fun team for lower zones.

I had
    -draining degen
    -poison on heavy
    -300% attribute multiplier
    -nullify + degen on heavy

Would have loved to get the 10 hit Armor break hack, but didn't, no biggie though.

Team: Thing + herc + heimdal
    Thing is my main attacker after zone 20. Herc mostly sits by the side and is used on rare occasions.

I did the run last week, it was itemless run before this fight.
    Parry-heavy-get some degen going and when timer was about to reset, pause quit and Repeat.
    Took 9 revives + bunch of heals to slowly drop him with thing. Few attempts wasted testing strategy.

1.7M health vox fight in zone 24 👇

I completely forgot Mephisto is poison immune. 😞 but he could work if mephisto wasn't poison immune. And might I say, he just might work even then . Sure a bit of luck and dancing around till the fistcuffs go away and low trigger of aura is needed. But one sp1 and it's game over
    https://youtu.be/SwL4_JkntzA?si=NE2Ddi6t1M3299wx

@SirGamesBond . Terrible quality but you get the idea
    Omg Bruhh lmao. 😆😆😆
    That's some crazy whack shizz

I don't think I can do it with kitty.
    Theres too much rng with shocks and sp3 spamming.
    He got 200k attack, 1 shock and it's over.
    And you need to throw sp1 for incinerate, hard to maintain while phasing sp3s.

Maybe if you use god ultra instict kaioken jutsu.

I don't think I can do it with kitty.
    Theres too much rng with shocks and sp3 spamming.
    He got 200k attack, 1 shock and it's over.
    And you need to throw sp1 for incinerate, hard to maintain while phasing sp3s.

Maybe if you use god ultra instict kaioken jutsu.
    I think it could be done if it's taken slow. She can parry while Phased to replace the shocks with the energy resist buffs without taking block damage. Then just build Prowess and get to an sp3, then it's all about staying phased as much as possible and throwing sp3's while not phased (she has a very long Incinerate debuff on her sp3, but it's a Passive if she throws it while Phased). With Willpower, she'll just be healing from the shocks while Phased. I think the only truly difficult part would be intercepting in very short windows of time.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Solo that.

Id just quit lol
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Not at all worth the effort.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★

Solo that.

I’d say not many options for that one, selective timestream is one of the worst nodes with huge healthpools. In this case only shock champs will work well so i think shuri might be one of the best options. Other than that my friend got sersi with this set of nodes and he used doom to deal as much damage as possible and then quit out and revive.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★

Solo that.

Yeah those are some difficult nodes but the best solution is having correct hacks

I was lucky enough to do zone 25 with revives and potions from the filament store ( though I got some horrible nodes it wasn't so bad <5 revival charges being worst one>)

reading nodes beforehand, selection of champs to deal with boss ( if u don't already have one ), selection of correct path

the 'Lightening Fists' hack is best to deal with selective timestream
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I got super lucky with my zone 25 boss- Hulkling where one of the nodes was Tyranny. It was one of the easiest fights in my run.

Had that luck turn around on my alt where I had Valkyrie as zone 25 boss with Lazarus, Unstoppable, Make A Stand, Polka Dot Power and Heavy Hitter. That was not a fun fight.