**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cassie vs Silk

I know there's a lot of debate on Silk already but considering Cassie's no slouch ,who would you guys prefer to rank up?
Also can we throw Photon in the mix as well?

Comments

• Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I don’t have a silk yet…but I like Cassie a lot
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian
    Depends on what you want them for. Silk is a beast when it comes to raw damage, but is easily destroyed by content that doesn't allow relics, like war, or stun immune nodes.

Cassie is also currently a monster in war too with her 90% attack reduction taunt, good luck dying. Granted that taunt is going to be fixed soon, but you can still hit 86% damage reduction with taunt and the inequity mastery.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Overall I would place most value in Photon since she's also a solid defender
    But purely in terms of attack I would have to go with Cassie
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 152
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated
    @Pikolu , any particular reason you r5'd silk over Cassie? Just enjoy the champ more?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Cassie still whiffs her heavy and specials not looking to invest in a bug champ so silk for now.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    I can’t talk too much about silk since I haven’t pulled her yet, but I’d say Cassie. She’s so versatile, tanky, and has so much control over the fight. She’s also a decent defender.

Silk seems to be the faster champ and has some other useful utility but I don’t think that surpasses Cassie.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 569 ★★★
    I don't have Cassie as a 6 yet, but Silk is amazing. With the right hacks she is an incursion monster, even better then herc imo, and she is just fun to play.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,303 ★★★★★
    I have both and personally, I'd say Cassie. While Silk definitely has more damage and can be quicker, Cassie has a lot more utility than Silk and she has more control over the fight (she has damage too but you need a little bit of ramp up for the big sp2). I would rank up both regardless though, in fact Silk is one of my most wanted from the Titan which I'll be opening soon so fingers crossed.
    Photon I have no idea cause I don't have her yet.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Cassie seems too slow on attack for BGs
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 ★★★★
    She does, but only if you want that sp2 damage. Otherwise, stick with power stings.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Cassie seems too slow on attack for BGs

She’s definitely not slow if you play her right, most of my fights with her are under 60 seconds. Just build up power stings and spam sp1. Only go for the big sp2 if it lines up naturally.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 ★★★★
    Or you can go for SP2 or even Sp3 in longer matches
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 152
    So I have been using both in this meta and Silk is an absolute nuke. Cassie definitely seems slower but maybe that's just me not having used her before...
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Silk is better