Options

Gifting event?

Does anybody have a picture of the rewards for last year's gifting event? I could have sworn that the final milestone last year was a full t2a?

If I'm remembering right this year's event is a disappointing step backwards. Not only are the ggcs less valuable than they were last year (no 5* material as the game moves further and further in that direction) the rewards are substantially worse as well.

I guess Kabam got tired of making money on this event every year.

Comments

• Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    We were thinking the same thing. The rewards feel sub par from last years. That could be due to all the rewards recently released or it could be just a tad under whelming.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Well you're the first complaint I've seen. You do realize there's over a Odins worth of free things in there right?
  • Options
    I just posted the same thing
  • Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Well you're the first complaint I've seen. You do realize there's over a Odins worth of free things in there right?

1) they're definitely not free
    2) an Odins worth of things I don't need isn't particularly appalling. Making the last milestone a t4cc, something literally no one in my alliance has any need for, is obnoxious. I'd prefer a dozen t1as or something.

• Options
    BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    I have a deep feeling that they have mixed the solo with the alliance gifting event. those rewards look like the ones for the solo