**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bring back legends crystal it was one of the greatest things ever done by kabam

Why get rid of it so soon. Should of been a full month TBH

Comments

• Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    I think these are pretty harsh reactions to just stating how much he liked something. I'm not saying they can make these last forever but it certainly kept me dedicated to keeping up with the crystals and therefore the game. Creating something exciting on an ongoing basis shouldn't be an ask met with such vitriol.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Now why on Earth would they give you these crystals for a whole month for free? This guy never disappoints, hope to see you back next week for another round of unpopular opinions, dumb suggestions or complaints that make absolutely no sense such as:

Because he obviously wants maximum rewards in the game for as minimal effort as possible
    It's just funny, I've never seen anyone this entitled on the forums lol.
    Between him and THE one and only paragon ever, the world is becoming entirely too entitled over everything everywhere.
    And the mynuts person
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Now why on Earth would they give you these crystals for a whole month for free? This guy never disappoints, hope to see you back next week for another round of unpopular opinions, dumb suggestions or complaints that make absolutely no sense such as:

Because he obviously wants maximum rewards in the game for as minimal effort as possible
    Between him and THE one and only paragon ever, the world is becoming entirely too entitled over everything everywhere.
    And the mynuts person
    Just cause you got flamed for your bad opinions doesn't mean I'm entitled if anything saying things are a skill issue and making jokes are the opposite of entitlement
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    ShaggyM said:

I think these are pretty harsh reactions to just stating how much he liked something. I'm not saying they can make these last forever but it certainly kept me dedicated to keeping up with the crystals and therefore the game. Creating something exciting on an ongoing basis shouldn't be an ask met with such vitriol.

Exactly
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    The game has been been dumbed down more than enough already and you want these things to stay? There’s accounts who aren’t even conqueror running around with 6*s and even 7*s now, and they just blitz through the shortened acts and get surprised when they read a bane node 💀 develop some gamesense and skill to earn your own rewards. You don’t deserve rewards just cause you want them
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And the mynuts person
    Just cause you got flamed for your bad opinions doesn't mean I'm entitled if anything saying things are a skill issue and making jokes are the opposite of entitlement
    You’re in every other thread giving unasked and bad criticism, believing you’re THE something else, I bet I’m not the only one that can’t stand you