**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thronebreaker advice

So I made a post this morning asking who I should rank up and I went with Aegon for labyrinth and abyss and etc cause I want to do that at some point and Omega Sentinel but i also want to try and get thronebreaker before the end of the year, haven’t touched act 6 since I got cav about a month ago so I’m wondering if I could get any advice and know if my roster is good enough

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,021 Guardian
    Upgrade that iron man, he is going to be sweet on Monday when his buff goes live
  • Options
    CheersburgerCheersburger Posts: 7
    Pikolu said:

Upgrade that iron man, he is going to be sweet on Monday when his buff goes live

He does look pretty sweet and I’ll definitely take him to rank 2 as his awakened ability isn’t like omega Red necessary but I’m not sure how much he’ll help me in act 6. Currently struggling on 6.2.1 with the stupid lifecycle node
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Do we have confirmation if Iron Man will be subjected to the 90 day rebalance period like a new champ would? If he is then OP should be more careful
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

Do we have confirmation if Iron Man will be subjected to the 90 day rebalance period like a new champ would? If he is then OP should be more careful
    6 month rebalance period* not 90 days. Any upgrades made now won't matter then because they will have progressed so far that a r2, r3, or even r4 now will be easily achievable for them in 6 months.

Also we have yet to see a champion become awful to use due to rebalancing. The only champion negatively affected by it is Zemo and even then he is still great without the zemo lock.

Pikolu said:

He does look pretty sweet and I’ll definitely take him to rank 2 as his awakened ability isn’t like omega Red necessary but I’m not sure how much he’ll help me in act 6. Currently struggling on 6.2.1 with the stupid lifecycle node
    While his sig isn't crucial, it does help his damage because of the armor up Potency increase.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

6 month rebalance period* not 90 days. Any upgrades made now won't matter then because they will have progressed so far that a r2, r3, or even r4 now will be easily achievable for them in 6 months.

Also we have yet to see a champion become awful to use due to rebalancing. The only champion negatively affected by it is Zemo and even then he is still great without the zemo lock.

Pikolu said:

While his sig isn't crucial, it does help his damage because of the armor up Potency increase.
    Wtf was i thinking of with 90 days lol
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Wtf was i thinking of with 90 days lol
    Because after 90 days is when kabam typically makes the announcement of if there are any changes they want to make with champions, and it is another 3 months before those are actually put into the game.